Beast Cleave

Increase the duration of Beast Cleave. We are back to every second global spamming multi-shot. Zero fun.

5 Likes

Thats like arcane mages complaining about having to spam arcane explosion. Or paladins and divine storm. Its aoe and you want to keep your single target rotation?

Clearly you dont understand. Kill command has two charges, with a proc reset from using barbed shot. While kill cleaving and maintaining beast cleave you will find yourself focus starved.

The set bonus we had for two seasons was a massive quality of life improvement, and with even more focus spenders now

1 Like

They did increase the duration at least, it was 4 before i think now its 6, or it stacks duration if u press it multiple times? not sure
i wouldn’t mind seeing 8s tho

The problem…

• They reduced the damage of Beast Cleave from 100% to 75%.
  • Compensated with a second talent node to cleave Kill Command for 50%.
  • Now using Kill Command during the cleave window is our big AOE damage.
  • Reduced the Beast Cleave window from 10 sec(with tier set) to 6 seconds.
  • The window is too short to use an adequate number of Kill Commands, because Frenzy still needs to be stacked.

This was a serious problem with the first iteration of the 9.2 tier sets, so they changed the Beast Cleave window to 10 seconds when utilizing the tier set. Beast Cleave needs to be changed to 5/10 sec or 6/12 sec.

Another option would be to let the cleave window stack. Multi-Shot just adds 6 seconds to the timer, up to maybe 30 seconds, so we can just rotate multi-shot in as it fits. Pop off a few Multi-Shots right before using our cooldowns, so we can focus on Kill Command and Frenzy.

5 Likes

I think making it 5/10 sec should be sufficient.

2 Likes

Yeah. 10 second Beast Cleave was amazing and losing it was a huge QOL downgrade. The talents should really be 5/10.

I just started this hunter and I already find the annoyance with the duration!