Bear hopes and dreams

I dont tank at heroic level anymore (guild collapes etc) so it might just be a not enough gear issue but i would really love it if blizz gave guardian druids more mitigation abilities along the same lines as pally tanks who legit have damage mit abilitys all over the shop. The way i could see this explained is along the lines of more powers coming from ursoc.

Thoughts?

We’ve got more coming in Hero talents in a sense depending on which way you decide to build out.

But we currently have: Barkskin, Survival Instincts, Ursocs Fury shield, Berserk/Incarn, Trinkets that we’re able to roll through.

As long as you’re not accidentally overlapping defensives, you’ll have something up nearly all the time. And we’ve got our S2 tier set back which increases our health by 15% with nearly 100% uptime, which acts as a pseudo damage reduction.

1 Like

i am looking forward to how the new hero talents work out, I don’t really count the Tier sets in my previous post as its always a gamble on if your piece drops where as talent and abilities are a guarantee.

cheers for your reply nonetheless.