Bear Form needs to be a 4 min CD/6s duration for all non-guardian druid specs

Similar to shield wall or some other defensive CD.

Thoughts?

3 Likes

sounds unbearable

5 Likes

Are you prepared to make Bear Form = Shield Wall for all Druids?

I would love to walk around in Bear Form and take 40% damage reduction from all sources all the time.

1 Like

Straight damage reduction. Hell, keep the armor too.

40% reduced damage + armor increase on a 4 min CD >>>>>>> resto druid hotting themselves up and spamming bear form with no CD

Who cares what it does, fine tune it to make it reasonable. But in it’s current state it’s a perma-shield wall type ability which makes no sense.

2 Likes

It’s a nice thought, but realistically, they could just make it so that druids can’t shapeshift at all when they’re silenced or interrupted.

I always found it odd that a druid can shapeshift into any form after being interrupted. For example, say you interrupt a restoration druid. They’re locked out of Nature spells now, but shapeshifting isn’t considered Nature? I could silence a restoration druid out of form, but for some reason they can still shapeshift into bear. Really strikes me as odd.

2 Likes

shapeshifts are in the physical school of abilities

they are not nature spells

1 Like

Its weird that it is, considering they once costed mana. Im not sure if they still cost mana, but they did in previous expansions. If it uses mana, its a spell technically. Even if it doesn’t, its still “magical.”

2 Likes

I really think critical thought and intuitive leaps are nonexistent in the forums.

2 Likes

Alphon just really hates Druids.

5 Likes

I legit LOL’d!

Did you get the lion head shoulders from the warfront yet?

Percivall DK

Great memory! I did thank you! I don’t recall when exactly, but it was some time after the heroic war front was introduced. I still prefer the “normal” set, but I finally have the tmog pieces. I feel like the shoulders and legs from the “elite” set are too big, and the boots are too small, relatively speaking. I really like the Horde equivalent of the elite set much more though. I think the BFA alliance s1 set is the most paladin looking “knight” set in the game.

I still need the elite mail helm, but I’ve been lazy running the WF when they’re active. :frowning:

1 Like