<Beacon>| GMT+8 PERTH|9/9H| 2 nights/week | LFM Raiders & M+ Pumpers TWW [A/H] FM

Beacon 9/9H (full awakened cleared) is a group which is based in Perth, we are now actively recruiting for TWW and active Mythic + players with an aim to bolster our team.

We are a GMT+8 raiding/M+ group, comprising of both seasoned raiders and passionate new players. The team is long standing formed over 2 years ago, achieving AoTC every tier and some mythic kills along the way. The majority of the team actively pushes M+ attaining 3k+ each season.

Our team has an AoTC raid focus with Mythic + on the off nights, with a fair amount of bants and zero drama. The team, made up of friends with a laid back approach to raiding. Having a mindset of attaining AoTC every tier at a reasonable pace, while having fun doing so, pushing keys in between.

We do not change timings during DST.
Raid days are Thur & Sun
We raid from 8.00pm - 10.30pm (GMT+8) - 10.00pm - 12.30am (ST)

M+ on alternate raid nights.

What we are looking for:
-Healers (Shammy, Druid, Pally, Priest, MW Preferred)
-Exceptional DPS (preference on range)

Interested parties who are looking to raid please contact us directly on Vazallion#3492, Zummbi#7192 or Alaephon#9103 on discord.

Recruiting for TWW!

Recruitment is heating up! Only a couple of slots left!

hi ichiro

I am a player recently coming back to the game. I m thinking about playing either a prist or DK in the exp. do you mind give me a trial? nidalee#11357

Pog guild.

Hi Ichiro,

I am a returning player as well. I stopped around season 2 of DF. looking to play a new alliance shaman/priest in Frostmourn for a while until TWW. then maybe focusing on one for TWW (most probably priest).

Below is my char for DF. I have been playing since classic. took a break due to work stationing me overseas. I generally change class every expansion and focus on 2. my current plan is rogue (dps) + priest (heal) for TWW.

Hi Ichiro,

I have tried to make contact with some people in your guild before about a chat, but no one in there has gotten back to me. I’m from Perth, and looking for a home going forward. Ive been playing this game since BC.

I currently have got
Lock 525 ilvl
Spriest 521 ilvl
Warrior 521 ilvl
and a few toons around 500 - 505 ilvl.

I have not worked out what i want to main next xpac, will see what the guild needs and potential plug some holes. I just dont heal.

my bnet is Rhino#1906 if you want a chat, other then that, ill try and find you guys on discord

Hey mate,

Add me on Discord and we can have a chat!

Vazallion#3492

Added! this is the shaman i am using to get back into the game.