Beacon for WPvP enthusiasts!

Emerald Dream has long been recognized as the hub for World PvP. Ever since phasing, the end of local defense, and the start of warmode, Emerald Dream has been running a fever. The false “community” groups ran by cliques, the obnoxious nay sayers and every type of player inbetween has had their reign and had their shot to kill the server. With a depleting population Emerald Dream was on her death bed but no more.

Two guilds on Emerald Dream took a stand against this attack on our beloved home and against the pillar of World PvP in world of warcraft. One guild on horde as well as one guild on alliance have partnered together in the common goal to restore the server and to ultimately restore World PvP! We have a server bnet group where everyone can stay in touch, where smaller guilds can sprout from, where events can be made. We have THROWN OUT the nay sayers, the false community leaders, the negative nancies and now we have a golden opportunity here an opportunity never before had in the history of world of warcraft; unhindered growth!

in nearly 2 months emerald dream has grown to DOUBLE its size even during this activity void due to the wrath release and we are calling ANY AND ALL World PvP enthusiasts from all reaches of the game to HEED THE CALL to restore World PvP to the game we love! Tell everyone! Transfer! Be part of the reason Blizzard takes WPVP as seriously as they need to because it’s the lifeblood of this game!

Alliance transfers join USA
Horde transfers join WARSONG BATTALION

thank you, hope to see you on the battlefield!

love you bye

11 Likes

Yes. More WPVP.

5 Likes

If you do not enjoy the guilds mentioned, then come here and form a guild of your own and kill the guilds you do not enjoy.

3 Likes

We are friends, we weren’t doing more than bicker, it does happen now and then. As for mercing, bring it. Embarrassing is the world to describe your guild’s reputation and behavior.

1 Like

Be careful what you wish for. See you soon.

1 Like

Bring it cupcake.

1 Like

I thought this thread was titled “Bacon for WPVP enthusiasts!”

Disappointing.

3 Likes

I swapped a couple chars to ed when cross faction opened up.

I haven’t joined a guild but the wpvp has been fun. ED still has that old school server vibe.

Join me on the dark side.

Just fought WB in a Wintergrasp. Hell of a match and saw a few familiar faces. GG boys.

GGs man, was a fun one. We definitely need more experience with running these epic premades.

1 Like

Ha! I saw that /bow. I see you, Mr. Nubzz. :wink:

1 Like

I went ally fat bois instead of horde this time. Sorry!