Be wary of Spaghetta from <ProVoked Prophets>

I took the time and effort to form a Scholo group, and she wanted to invite someone, so I passed her lead so she could invite. I assumed she passed it back, since I’m legally blind irl, but that was my big mistake. The group had some troubles in the room after Kirtonos, as I made one bad pull, and she booted me from my own group.

Yeah, I’m kinda pissed about the sheer amount of gall and disrespect it took to do something like that. I don’t imagine there will be any serious consequences for this chick, but I’d just like to give you some insight into the kind of person she is.

Sounds to me like you failed to BROTECT

We would have appreciated if you had used the accepted method of contacting the player’s guild master/officer and working it out with us. If you’d like, please contact myself, Scrat, or Aweri.

Mart, if you get a chance to talk to the good folks of Phoenix ask their GM for my Lava Cores I never got. I only bring it up here because I am stuck at work still and wasn’t able to pass you a note in game. I in no way meant to openly slander the fine folks of Phoenix who we share a home with.

Maybe while we are at it you can ask them why they were openly hosting a Ony Head party in Trade/World Chats expecting another guild to bring the head? Again, not mean to openly slander another guild but like i said stuck at work and wanted to make sure you got my questions before you met with them.

Oh and before I go back work, can you confirm if it is the alts of Phoenix members having these Barnyard parties as they keep describing it? From what i gather most of us find it unsettling to see these folks running around various capital cities naked spewing out what sounds like erotic literature involving farm animals.

Thanks Mart, I appreciate it!
Stay Classy Earthfury

Martok, you’re right. I should have contacted one of your officers, but I was not thinking clearly, and took to the forums like an unmitigated imbecile.

Everyone in your guild is still welcome in my PuGs, should they choose to come. Except Spaghetta, who is now on my personal no-go list.

In any event, this has gotten old and cold, and I no longer terribly care. I apologize to everyone else in for dragging your guild through the mud over one mildly ditzy member.

Gotta be careful with leadership passing. I had a raid going on retail some time ago and had an assist disband the raid because he was salt. Left a sour taste it did; once bitten twice shy.