Be Proud of Your Work

I am excited for Battleground Blitz to be rated. I am also excited for the new battleground for a few reasons. Diversity is reason number one. I am of the mind that the more options we have for battlegrounds the more excitement there will be to play this new mode.

But I am sad to see that you gave in to the vocal minority about seething shore. I feel like I am losing something that I once had, because I see no reason to play random battlegrounds anymore. Blitz is better in every regard except for there being no seething shore.

Seething Shore is one of my favorite bgs and you spent the money you put in the time to create it and bg blitz is the future of wow pvp and seething shore should be a part of it.

3 Likes

Nonononono blitz is the best becat it has no seething shore keep it that way . No one likes that map. If you do you need therapy.

5 Likes

Appreciate the sarcasm. Yeah, Seething Shore was the least liked BG ever.

2 Likes

It’s literally my second favorite bg.

I realize this post is satire, but just imagine the leaver problem this battleground would have if it was part of the Blitz rotation.

1 Like

You have your own opinion man.

I sigh irl when I get Seething Shore and have quit games outright because its simply not the BG I want to be in. I want to do something else, like watch tv, exercise or watch grass grow

Adding more unpopular bg’s to the que doesn’t equal “choice.” They are obstacles blocking players from the maps they actually enjoy. There is no “choosing.”

Same thing can go for the regular ques. The more bg’s they add, that can be hit or miss, the higher the chances are of you getting a map/mode you dislike. Example: Because of SS, Temple, Mines, and DG, the odds of me getting a map/mode I dislike is nearly 50/50. But when temple and ss seem to pop so much, I don’t even bother queing.

More doesn’t always equal “choice.” Especially when the randomness and the cycle is unknown. It’s just a lottery of things you don’t want acting as an obstacle to what you DO want.

I would take Seething Shore over any of the CTF BGs.

Contacting Blizz right now to have your subscription forcefully removed.

2 Likes

i’m going to nitpick, but the word you are looking for is variety, not diversity. diversity is where you take multiple people with overlapping strengths and weaknesses and have them combine to create a unified effort which presents a front of only strengths. “variety” is where you have multiple options or one of every flavor.

a variety of options for pvp is debatable. more options mean the already small pvp community (~100k players) is going to be spread even more thin across multiple formats.

I actually love seething shore and I’d love it in blitz. Idc if everyone else hates it. I’d rather seething shore all day over gilneas

“Diversity” is when a company hires someone who identifies as a cross-dressing moose for no other reason than they identify as a cross-dressing moose.

1 Like

that “Diversity” is an old wooden ship from the civil war. the moose counts as a variety of moose, company may still lack diversity in its meece.

agreed praying it kills off arena altogether

Nah keep Seething Bore out of the map rotation.

Sorry, the BG is literally the least liked random.

Sure there are outliers like yourself but most think its a loss just to endure it even when one wins.

They could have made it rated this patch but nope, gotta step into *%$(tty gd arenas again

RSS that won’t even let you in match with queue acceptance like my other post, and takes 20m of 6 rounds in a near half hour quee, or 2’s and 3’s that only give 20 rating a win to get to 1600 and can’t find time in a day to be with my partner because IRL.

Arena is a game mode for the unemployed. They have to let NEETs gatekeep and snowflake one last patch.