Be kind to one another. I'm done

I understand the looking at cheevos part, in the game itself. I can understand that part. But this is the bants part of the game, so if some rando wants to talk a little, I honestly see no harm in it. The game is already one great big game of 1984, the forums don’t need to be Farenheit 457.

I mean I won’t lie, some of this garbage is actually more fun than some of the WQ’s, which is literally why I’m alt tabbed out and responding at this time. :rofl:

/waves to all the cool peeps!

1 Like

one thing I have learned over time is that people tend to be maliable to their existing circumstances. I’m not talking about this thread in particular but when a player gets bullied, whether in real life or the internet, the one that is being bullied is usually the type of person that doesn’t make it easy to side with them. They’re generally not very approachable, maybe they crave attention too much or are borderline unlikeable.

But that’s the problem. They don’t so anyone any favors, so of course you’ll have everyone else mocking someone or something that someone does. This character you mention might have it coming, so to speak, but I don’t want to be the type to buy into that. People are already too predictable.

and like I said I’m not particularly well antiquated with this era of forum shenanigans but i want to maybe set a good example some day. Maybe they just want attention, sure. I could give them attention, hopefully in a more positive way. Because of how maliable people are and don’t even realize it, given enough time, it could reciprocate a less toxic environment overall.

You whipper snappers might call this lingo “feeding the troll” or, as I am proposing, starve it instead.

Because after all there’s no reaction to chase if everyone is holding hands.

I know that’s wildly unrealistic for GD but it’s a hill I am willing to die on.

OP: Sir, This is an Arby’s

*malleable Hate to be that guy…

2 Likes

Now I want curly fries…

1 Like

never cared much for arby’s. they got good commercials but if you want quality junk, Schlotzkys is the créme de créme

Arby’s has Bronco Berry. Schlotzky’s is regional.

No this is about your unable to use in the Maw mount’s extended warranty.

Ah ralph what a mess he was it

1 day later…

…Maybe instead of announcing it to the world, you just don’t and just be done with it?.. just a thought. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Well that is correct, i mean 2021 really did start out on the worst foot it can possibly can, did it?

While this doesn’t exonerates or excuses you anything you’ve said or done on the forums or ingame, i will say that if it’s true, i am sorry for your loss and your current situation you’re in right now. Whatever people do think and say because of the actions you’ve chosen or how you display your character here, do not for one moment think it has anything to do with your personal life with your family, jobs and such.

Well you’re Preheat/Evyx. So it doesn’t surprise me that anybody here are probably thinking what you’re saying here is trolling, especially historically, you told other people you were a new player more times then i quoted one part of the “Real Slim Shady”.

And Dr. Ralph said…

Okay.

I mean even if WoW doesn’t do the trick for you, you have like millions of other games to distract yourself from life. I was playing Batman Arkham City two days ago and started to play Guild Wars 2 again today. I also have a PS2 Emulator because i always longed for the days where games were complete packages, and a time where consoles were a decent alternative to PC gaming. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe if you don’t go around, saying the stuff you’ve said on the forums (i don’t know what you’ve done ingame, but i would imagine the forums leaked on to the in-game stuff), people would respect you and treat you a lot better. :confused:

Mate.

Just. :clap: Be. :clap: Done. :clap: With. :clap: It. :clap: Part two.

Why people must say they aren’t going to be do something anymore or say they are done and then almost or immediately just continue that thing they said aren’t going to do anymore or just never be done with it, on these forums? :expressionless:

You don’t care so much, that you’ve posted in the thread of the person you claim to not care about…

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

i just ignore the rude people i mean at this point it’s like im not going to exhaust any of my energy on someone like that. to me people like that just a waste of space and resources in this world.

im not talking about someone who says something rude and the other is a snowflake im talking about people who just straight up a PoS

1 Like

So so sorry to hear your story. I hope you get some form of help and take care please.

This thread is very alarming to me. But, I would like to show my support as well in hopes that you find the right path in life that keeps you strong, open-minded, and full of life.

I’m literally in tears reading this. So heartbreaking

1 Like

Think of WoW as training for real life. Because this statement also applies to pretty much any group out there.

Yep. People who actually really truly are done and want to leave… just leave.

1 Like

Sir this is a Wendy’s drive thru

You could get out there and pound the pavement vs being here.

1 Like