BCC Season 3 PvP Updates

There is still time to correct what was done wrongly, though that time is running out. Not doing anything and leaving this to pass will make this mess unrepairable. It is also what we as players will continue to remember. Please address this before it is too late!

3 Likes

No increment on the final calculation for arena points last week and we’re 1 day half to Season 4.
And Community manager is gone as well rofl

3 Likes

I believe that all players should urgently be able to exchange their tier 6 tokens for arena 3 (as it was promised) and also receive compensation for what is happening that we are witnessing. What we see is just a slap in the face not only to the pvp community but also to all players in the game for which we pay a monthly subscription

LF Kaivax , we’re 29 hours only to Season 4.

2 Likes

25 hours left…

thats by far the biggest disrespect ive seen blizzard doing so far

7 Likes

I don’t even trust that long.
Spending what I have later tonight, one way or another.

2 Likes

y’all got any more of them increased arena points?

2 Likes

I gave up, I was 100 points short of my s3 weapon and hoping they would come through and I could get it. I bought the helm and gloves instead. Boo, Blizzard. Boooooooooo.

4 Likes

In a similar boat, what a joke. I wish blizz would at least comment on the matter, even if they don’t give us the points. Keeping us waiting all week just praying for some sort of communication is the main problem.

2 Likes

It would be a lot funnier if it weren’t so depressing that they had a CM make a statement that wasn’t even true, and then go an entire week without addressing it.

…which is the entire time frame the points were even able to be used.

Gold Jerry, gold.

3 Likes

I have played WoW since Vanilla and, I’m not exaggerating, this has been one of the most disrespectful slights I think I’ve ever observed between Blizzard and the community.

Sadly it’s a “niche” issue simply due to it being PvP related, but it really can’t be understated how utterly shocking this level of blatant disregard for game-changing decision-making factors for players is for a company that would claim to care about its players.

This, alone, has honestly made me slightly re-evaluate a little bit about how I’m dividing my time and energy to Blizzard products in general. Like, it might seem weird or maybe dramatic even, but this is one of the worst scenarios I’ve ever seen play out from Blizzard that in contrast received barely any attention at all compared to like, no flying in WOD, or real names on forums.

4 Likes

BUMP how can you say we will get bonus points and then just not address how we didn’t?

2 Likes

Back in actual Wotlk blizzard completely changed the 3v3 and 5v5 rating system mid-season, my rank 1 5s team got kicked down to a duelist rating. 2 of my teammates had already quit the game, so we didn’t end up playing anymore and never got it.

One of the main things I was looking forward to in TBCC was going back to basics for arena, but they play soo fast and loose with it, I don’t think they even can keep track of what they say.

I picked a helluva time to decide I wanted to really try PVP for the first time, it seems.

Hello? @Kaivax are you trolling?

6 Likes

So, in my opinion, some players here are overreacting to not getting the undefined additional points that were promised. But, at the same time, it’s just plain unprofessional not to simply acknowledge the bonus points didn’t make it into the final week of season as planned and that there would not be an adjustment for this one week of missed points.

In short, the bigger mistake here is the lack of communication and regard for player inquiries, not any miscommunication or the botched implementation of the new arena formula, whatever the case may be.

1 Like

If there is a bonus amount of points as promised I can buy the weapon.

If there isn’t, which is what it seems, I have to scramble for a use of these 1400 points now so they don’t go to waste.

Why didn’t I save enough points long ago?
Oh I don’t know, maybe I didn’t see them ending the season at 13 weeks compared to the original season 3 which was 29 weeks.

Overreacting?
At this point simply due to the absolutely pathetic communication…livid. If not for the nostalgia and having a good guild, unsubbing wouldn’t be an unreasonable next move.

5 Likes

The classic (pun maybe intended) case of trying to not look bad by acknowledging a mistake making you look worse and causing you more harm than the original mistake.

Similarly with the honor issue. They would not acknowledge it until the fix was already in game. It’s not a bug if we dont address it. “Working as intended.”

2 Likes

You know, a lot of people ask, why? why treat the customer this way?

1 Like