BC SoD Classic

Might just be me, but I would love a follow up on SoD to be in Burning Crusade.

Let me say though, I would not like a Wrath SoD or anything like that, but BC was awesome and didn’t stray too far away from Vanilla.

Now saying that, would you like to see a BC SoD? Sadly though, I don’t think you can really trim it down to phases, because it’s only 10 levels. But that would be cool if Kara was tuned down to 65 (and we can call that the end of phase 1) and then at 70, start opening up all the raids in different phases, with Sunwell being phase 4, and BT at phase 3. The rest can open in phase 2.

4 Likes

For sure.

If they don’t go in the direction of a full Classic+ expansion type release then BC SoD would be great.

It would also answer the question of what happens to our characters

2 Likes

At this point I hope not.

I really loved TBC. I don’t want them to ruin it.

7 Likes

No thanks.

Unofficial server’s do a better job.

2 Likes

gawd no if anything in TBC just add more dungeon content or raid content and a longer Sunwell phase…TBC is perfect the way it is. Runes are bad design bc they just add base abilities you should get anyway and extra of what another spec should get instead of the one you have

1 Like

You sure you wanna ask for this with the current 'dev team lol?

2 Likes

I would love this, to be honest I know a lot of people came back to wow for SoD; and would subsequently quit without it. This would be a way to keep it going as Classic+

TBC SoD is a big NO from me dawg.

One of the major points of SoD is that we are on Azeroth.

I’d love to venture into TBC again, and would be open to a SoD-type experience. But my preference would be a 2021-style TBC once again. Perhaps with some sort of solution for Heroism stacking/windfury requirements for melee groups.

We do not want anything from this clown show ‘dev team’
thank you.

Regards,

Everyone

TBC would be awesome, however they need to fix SOD in phase 4 , otherwise SOD will not have a future.

not a chance. anything sod or sod like is a disaster apparently. 0 interest

1 Like

I’d play it for sure.
I prefer hunters to get a second role for this one, though.