BC Classic release date?

Fall of 2021 or 2022…lol

Try May/June 2021. Have you not noticed the quicker pace in Classic?

2 Likes

Funny, like everyone “assumed” Naxx wouldn’t be out until Feb 2021. Classic isn’t following the same pace as Vanilla did. Guess that’s news to you,

1 Like

Seems these assumptions based on Vanilla are wrong every time. Perhaps Blizz doesn’t have to time this round exactly as Vanilla? Naxx came out months before everyone said it would, take a note.

Not everyone. It’s coming out about when I predicted.

Not that I’m boasting. It’s just pretty obvious if you use a little common sense.

You think Blizz is going to do nothing for a whole year with 16 yr old content? Think you’re in for a big surprise. This isn’t 2004, the content is being downed twice as fast for a number of obvious reasons.

Blizz isn’t going to let the try hards down by making them wait 8 months after they’ve emptied Naxx of every BIS item it has.

1 Like

The earlier the better imo :slight_smile:

Yes, bc Blizz has rolled out Classic exactly like Vanilla. Remember when the scourge invasion was released the same day as Naxx? See? They’re doing the same thing…no wait.

No.
I’d be on here like I was wrong.
But I really don’t think I will be.

No one knows, and there is almost no chance that it will be announced before Blizzcon.

(It may or may not be announced at Blizzcon. I think it probably will, but it’s not guaranteed. But it’s not going to be announced before then.)

I’m really not sure what point you’re trying to make here.

He quoted the guy who used ‘math’ to determine when blizz would release TBA, which assumed Blizz would follow the exact same schedule as Vanilla.
Maybe read the post he quoted? I had no trouble getting his point, that Blizz isnt following the same exact timing rollout.

Maybe you should read what he wrote. :stuck_out_tongue:

LMAO

That’s not the length of the tier, guy. Naxx came out June '06.

1 Like

What do you mean?

Probly late spring, I would not be opposed to mid spring pre-patch. =)

Pretty straight forward post he wrote. Does the ‘math’ then assumes Classic will follow the same timeline. But pls, by all means show me what he REALLY meant.

:man_facepalming:t2:

Read his post. Read what he’s insinuating. I think there’s a reason he hasn’t responded to me. Because he knows he goofed.

1 Like

Should be 3 months of Naxx then TBC release.

BC is not a tier. it’s an expansion.

We don’t even have confirmation that TBC will happen. Just some speculation based on a survey from February.

Take it slow and enjoy your time

1 Like