BC Classic and Dead Servers

I currently play on Myzrael which has 1500 people on the server… why does blizzard only give free transfers to servers that are overpopulated and not those that are SEVERELY underpopulated.

For reference as to how dead my server is… there are 20 people in Sunwell right now… and the same 3 guys are spamming LFM BF dungeons.

2 Likes

because its underpopulated

you’re free to reroll fresh on one of the higher populated servers

This might get better traction if you move it to the correct forum for BC Classic.

1 Like

I’m free to re-roll a character and spend 40+ hours to get to 60 then 50+ hours to get to 70 and have full T3 gear for the new raid. Gotcha.

Blizzard’s server population management (what little there has been) hasn’t ever made sense in any iteration of the game. A lot of the problems we’ve had could’ve been avoided with a little foresight and preventative measures on their part, but nooooo, they gotta let servers lopside themselves, become overcrowded to the point of triggering queues, and become ghost towns.

2 Likes

yea… pretty much

get that character going every minute you spend on the forums ranting why is a minute wasted on getting all the limited time things from TBC and iconic transmogs (like corrupted ashbringer and ateish staff) before their removals

Cataclysm classic is gonna happen no doubt and transmog started in Cataclysm

Edit: anyone reading this: this topic was on retail general discussion

The launch of TBC was really fun on this server. You weren’t constantly bombarded with carry BF runs and LFG chat wasn’t full of ads. Then as the content died down, everyone just. stopped playing. Blizzard has punished those who chose to play on less crowded servers by neglecting them entirely. So I agree with you.

because if more people left the underpopulated realms, they would be even more underpopulated.

I spent way more than 90 hours to reach level 70. I think it was a lot closer to 200 hours.

Blizzard’s server population management is absolutely terrible and harms their game

Not even boosting can get you to 60 in 40 hours XD
Unless you’re an uber efficient speed running lvler you’re looking at 100+ hours minimum to get to just 60.

Boosting to 58 takes about 30 seconds with a legendary credit card.

Obviously my reply is to the idea of lvling 60 without buying the dark portal pass. lol

That’s not what blizzard wants though

You can only do one per account, which I’d argue 90%+ of current players already have used.
If you want to lvl another toon you have to do it on yourself.

1 Like

Just make a new account :rofl:

Then you have to login to different accounts and most people do not want to bother with that headache.

You just use the same bnet and change what sub account you log into. When you check your sub there’s an option to add another license

I understand that, and have a second account of my own, but can’t be bothered changing accounts over to the other and using it when I already have an established one. Not to mention people have a limit to how much they’re willing to pay. Sure I could keep buying more and more accounts, but I just can’t justify spending the money required for it. If you’re swimming in cash then great, but most people are not.

Thanks for the take buddy. I made this forums account 15 minutes ago… Thanks for the tip though. I’d be 6/8 into killing boars in Moonfall Glades right now!