Battle.net forum format

Thinking of the t-mog threads, couldn’t ya just link the armory to them?

Just as easy, or easier, to change to the character you want rated, and the ability for links is also tied to trust levels, don’t have the trust, have to have spaces or something in the link.

Which brings up another thing that needs to be implemented, Btags or no, a way to keep trust and history in case one moves servers.

we need to start actioning spammers who create thread after thread after thread on the same subject.

1 Like

and so what - there is no need for these in spite of all the nonsense spam about them.

All the issues are made up issues easily ignored.

I know how that feels. When you move servers the forums just generates and new account and toss all your trust away.

B-tag forums would help reduce that. Maybe letting you link your char along with the tag won’t be a bad idea.

No not really, a notorious troll who most people have put on ignore can just start posting on an alt and we all will see those posts.

I do think the best way would be you Bnet Tag above your characters name where your character’s name would be as it is currently with the post count next to it.

Then place your Character Name next to in your case, 60 Lightforged Draenei Paladin (achivement points).

So those who want to post on multiple characters can.

3 Likes

Just as a note, the next to last topic on this, that I know of, is still accessible to those who took part in it. Blizzard just closed and unlisted it. It is possible that they will be using that as a way to come up with ideas on how to make the forums better.

Topics like this, even if some consider them spam, are more for people to keep discussing them and maybe toss ideas back and forth.

1 Like

Just put them on ignore . It’s probably one of the regular trolls from the other threads trying a new tactic to get this one closed down . Like you’ve already said "they don’t want real discussion "

2 Likes

Thing is as long as it is the only active thread on the topic then it isn’t spam , If the others were open then yes they could beconsidered spam .

4 Likes

I assure you I am not trolling. I don’t think someone who is LGBT asking for things in game is all that out of the ordinary for the forums as I’ve see it often in the 2 months I shince I restarted WoW.

I have no idea who or what did this nor do I have any way of proving they are or aren’t LGBT so what am I supposed to just trust you bro?

2 Likes

Don’t forget Weid, on this forum, there are a lot of people that seem to think “I think it is spam, so it must be spam”. On top of that, there are those that think spam includes topics that were removed from the forum even if the reason for the new one is because the old one was removed.

5 Likes

This. Just a single forum persona, simple.

If I remember correctly, this is what it was like during the ESO Alpha/Beta/Launch. It even had ‘achievements’.

I mean that is what b-tags are, just the name used for all b-net services, including forums of other blizzard games.

3 Likes

That just means blizz needs to put in an ignore feature to the threads page so you dont gotta go into the specific thread to ignore it or the author.

These issues are overblown in my opinion. Whether blizz does it or not isnt in my interest. I just wish people would stop complaining about it.

Only if you can change characters. There’s no point if I cant switch alts I post on that I believe better fit the thread or not. I like this cube, but I’ll change to a druid to post in druid threads.

so ignore them - put them on ignore again - easy isn’t it. And if you don’t tell them you put them on ignore the first time they won’t know you do so they won’t switch.

I’m confused, isn’t this thread up already? Hasn’t the will of the people spoken?

This time, let’s all hold our breath until Blizzard implements battle tags and improves the primary account tracking as we directed them to.

What ever you say Dinkgus

and I didn’t even need btags for that

That thread had been closed and removed from GD.

1 Like

yes and too bad you couldn’t take a hint.

What hint? That ppl is too toxic and keep getting it taken down?

Which proves we need b-tag forums?

2 Likes