Battle.net Authenticator

Hi,

Why can’t I login to the game if I use the authenticator? I can login to my account and play if the authenticator is disabled. The authenticator works when I login to my battle.net account app or website. But when I press play and tries to connect it says you have been disconnected. (Wow519000308). When I try to input my credentials again and input the codes manually it says we couldn’t verify your account with that information (wow51900314).

Hey there Yusefrye,

That WOW519000308 error is an odd one that usually means there is damaged data somewhere. I suspect it’s with the actual login info itself that the Battle.net application uses. Usually players can force that data to refresh by starting the game manually with the WOW.exe file and then logging in. Assuming that works, you should be able to quit the game and then start the game via the Battle.net application normally.

Please let us know how that goes. Take care out there!

I can’t login using the World of Warcraft.app it says "We couldn’t verify your account with that information (wow51900314). But if I open the World of Warcraft Launcher.app it automatically opens the battle.net.app. I haven’t enabled the authenticator during this process.

Hello!

Have you already tried using the “Resyncing” option available within the application? Might also be good to try a different network on the mobile device, such as home wifi vs cellular.

Let us know how things go. Cheers!

Hi Kaldraydis,

Yes. I have already exhausted all my options prior to raising this concern.

Hey again,

Please go ahead and open a support ticket. That way we can work with you more directly on the account. Be sure to include a link to this forums thread in the description so they know what we already talked about.

Cheers!