Battlegroup merge: blizzard praise thread

Thank you Blizzard for restoring the NA battlegroup! I will be staying subscribed forever now I think, TY!

22 Likes

Thanks guys for listening and more importantly, doing the right thing.

:heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Wow GJ and GG! :clap:

6 Likes

Now remove cross-realm queueing.

This just made my day! Thank you for restoring the NA battlegroup! :heartpulse: :raised_hands:

Well. Done. Thank you

1 Like

over a month later, thousands of bumps and replies, and they finally acknowlegded this major game breaking issue. I’ll give credit where credit is due, I had figured they would ignore us forever but alas, I am surprised for once. GJ blizzard.

5 Likes

Hi cheery! Klown here

I’ve been a frequent #bumptillblue poster on the other forum.

Thank you so much blizzard, we really cant thank you enough!!

4 Likes

On one hand, I don’t want to praise Blizzard for being shamed into fixing something that wasn’t broken.

On the other hand, thanks for reverting this change.

hi there! :wave:

1 Like

Under 60 OCE feeling alil left out. Because we don’t have numbers to complain they don’t care, but queues are dead 23 hours a day.

Yea OCE has it bad, I wish they would just add your battlegroup to NA or EU.

1 Like

but that would exponentialy increase horde Q… nevermind i agree with this man! build that wall!

Thanks so much Blizzard, I notice the great difference instantly :smiley:

1 Like

I told you if they were going to change it back, they would when it was a done deal – no “We’re thinking of doing this” posts. XD

Less than 5 minute queues, during non-peak hours on a weekday for 19 bracket now. Loving it. Bet during the weekend in the evening we can get 25 games going at once.

2 Likes

No, we don’t need lag from overseas.

1 Like

Mtae, I left Oceanic and Jan when I discovered it has a pool of 4 server.
COme over.

1 Like

THANK YOU!!! Queue times are back down!