Battlegrounds Temporarily Disabled

:clown_face: Do you even know what you doing :clown_face:

1 Like

While your nerfing the BG xp and murdering enjoyment and fun, think you could find a few moments to fix BG honor bug or resilence bug?

1 Like

idk about permanent, but I would definitely have preferred fresh seasonal Wrath servers to borked, unplayable Cata servers.

(I say unplayable, because the only things I would like to do in Cata prepatch personally is queue skirmishes. And maybe grind honor on my fresh 80s for honor gear so I can queue skirmishes, but I can’t do these things)

:woman_shrugging:

Honor still not fixed

1 Like

This reeks of not bothering to test/fix things before pushing it out the door.

2 Likes

Please fix honor and Resilence, thank you.

2 Likes

They can only whip the devs so hard before they pass out, give them time to fix the things that don’t cost Blizzard immediate financial damage lole.

Dont worry, they made sure to fix the exp bug that would cost them money on boosts.

Dont worry about the rest of the game being completely unplayable. Theyll get around to that once they notice a drop in subs and their wallet starts to ache again.

2 Likes

If honor or resilience bugs costed them boost money, how fast do you think this would have been fixed? Im guessing emergency ALL HANDS ON DECK 2am frantic driving to office kind of response if those bugs cost them any sort of profit.

2 Likes

It definitely will cost them money if they don’t fix it. And honestly how hard can it be to fix.

Give me back my boosting method!

I want all my alts at 80 with doing 2-3 bgs each!

No! You will pay $60 like a good little addict!

12 days and still no word, come on this is absurd

I get the communication is godawful, but what more do you want? They fixed the resil bug. They fixed the honor gains. They fixed the gear prices.

I want to que for bgs while leveling, seems reasonable to me

how is it even possible to take this long to fix?? its been two months!!!

2 Likes

Any update on this?

1 Like

is this fixed

That was like a thing that happened for like a couple hours or a day way back when.

:woman_shrugging:

When are you going to Fix the CTF bugs in RBGs?

1. Last team to cap the flag should win.
  2. Ties should not go on forever and last hours to get to 3 caps. This is not how it was back in the OG cata RBG settings.
2 Likes