Battlegrounds Queue

Just a simple question how the Battlegrounds queue system works. Does it match you with players in the same realm server or is it cross-realm?? I’ve been in queue for 11 min now. Does it normally take this long?

There are no more battlegroups
Everyone is in the same queue

Are you queueing epic, regular or brawl?
As alliance 11 mins is kinda long but we’re midday on a monday and the australians are gone to bed so itll pick up in the evening

Wait are you talking about max level or level 37 bgs

1 Like

I’m in queue for Random BG. Warsong in particular. Still nothing.

If you’re queueing for 1 bg specifically itll take longer lol

If you’re queueing non max level then yeah idk what the queue times are but since bg xp was severely nerfed i doubt the queues are super active mid day

leveling bgs also died off recently. queue times will be average during the day, but go above average after peak times. 10 min + usually. until level 51 anyway

My understanding is that players from the same realm are put together in random groups, if possible.

I’ve been in the Alliance queue for EBG for 35 minutes now. I don’t remember it ever taking this long - what’s happened?

It is possible that many Horde merc the epics which means there is a shortage on Horde side for epics when in queue.

If you want to test this out. Do a quick queue as Alliance for regular BGs and not epics. Most Horde do not queue regular BGs as mercs unless they want to farm honor.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll test it out :+1: