Battlegrounds ETA?

I have no doubt that it has been asked before, but when I search for threads all I get are the loud minority whining about crossrealm BGs (they clearly don’t remember having hour+ queue times with a high possibility of being flatlined by twink groups). I know that pvp is coming out in “phases” with the third being battlegrounds. But has anyone heard ANY sort of estimate on when the battlegrounds are going in? I always enjoyed them and well… my mage would LOVE that spell pen trink about now lol.

Never I hope. I hate PVP in all ways, shapes, and forms and always have. I have always said if you want PVP, play on a PVP server.

My guess is a 4 to 6 month implementation from initial launch. Gives people time to level, then phase two with WPvP so on…

Phase 3. No one knows the date.

BGs are optional, though, and the gear progression is slower and weaker than PvE.

1 Like

Well then you are in for a disappointment because it’s coming.

As for the OP, they have not given a definitive answer as to when.

1 Like

Why did you even respond just now? For one thing, I AM on a pvp server. That’s world pvp. BG’s are a different experience and they are 100% OPTIONAl, so you have zero reason to whine about them.

4 Likes