Battlegrounds are Garbage

Agreed

Cap item level in bgs and scale anyone down who exceeds that

4 Likes

You chose the wrong faction.

What is this person referring to with ā€œThey are addressing pvp gearing next patchā€? I just looked through all of 9.0.5 and saw nothing except valor gear which requires me to do a ton of Mythic runs to gear.

It is just speculation atm. Nothing has been officially announced. Ion said in an interview they were discussing changing back to WoD style gearing. A system that would be welcomed by most of the PvP community. Only people who donā€™t want it are people who want to keep a gear advantage.

4 Likes

Ahh alright thanks Phindo :). Interesting, I didnā€™t play during WoD but Iā€™d be fine with that change.

1 Like

WoD gearing usually involved feeding your garrisonā€™s gladiatorā€™s sanctum broken bones from Ashran, then collecting conquest gear from it, so Iā€™m interested to know how they could ever make SL gearing like WoD.

Iā€™m up for that. Iā€™d definitley have a toon or two Ally side if I could queue with Horde for rated content.

Itā€™s time anyway. Dwindling player-base, people need all the activity they can get.

Lol I literally didnā€™t do this a single time in wodā€¦ It was far from necessary.

That being said I highly suspect itā€™s going to be some warped busted version and not true wod gearing.

Instead of complaining you could acknowledge the fact that people have answered your concerns and yet you continue to whine.

This is what is wrong with the pvp forums.

Didnā€™t say it was. But the option was there and Iā€™d wager most people who did alot of bgā€™s had the sanctum.

Yes. I want that.

But itā€™s far from crucial for wod gearing though so Iā€™m not sure how that affects their implementation of it.