<Battleforged> RP/PvP The Unchained Legion

In a loud, thunderous thump, the bracers and chains fell to his feet. The cool air stung along his wrists once squeezed by restraints so excessively tight it made even his battle calloused skin tender to touch. The orc scanned around in the darkened room, a dimmed beam of a spotlight that lit him and a handful of others in area. Each, like him, looked hardened, weary, but more importantly, suspicious with their newfound freedom.

“And what do you want of me?” The orc growled. Holding back a sneer when he glanced towards the raised platform of shadowy figures. They sat in their podiums above he and the rest gathered, like black specters of judgement as they murmured and conversed amongst themselves, seemingly as if they did not hear his question. He did not have to take his eyes off those shadows for a moment to know that his fellow “unshackled” also demanded to know.

And then a voice crackled, course and akin to stone rubbing together that brought his fellow specters and questioning souls to silence.

“Why what else? We want you to serve.”

Battleforged Is an RP/PvP guild built of the Horde’s most fierce and finest. A legion of both champions and reforming criminals, the aptly named “Unchained Legion’s operates as the Horde’s last resort, taking on missions and tasks that would spell near certain death for traditional battalions but providing a means to regain honor for those on the path of redemption. Free from the tethered bureaucracy of any ‘officially’ recognized military organization, the Unchained has wide reign to get the job done by whatever creative means necessary.

Former Kor’kron, questionably ethical apothecaries, shady Grimtotem and more, the Unchained consists of those the Horde deem too dangerous to let reign free but too valuable to remain incarcerated. Not limited to simply convicts, the Unchained has a bevy of support of wealthy benefactors, scholars, merchants, and ambassadors tasked with supporting the legion in a variety of non-combative ways.

If you have a character looking for a path of redemption, someone who wants to make sure the less savory of the Horde are under a watchful eye, an opportunist looking to make a quick coin, or just simply want an excuse for wanton destruction(unofficially), Battleforged wants you!

F.A.Q

What types of characters would fit Battleforged RP?
The races of the Horde has had a long and storied history of a constant battle with being an honorable group of outcasts and rather unapologetic avatars of mayhem. Battleforged is a guild that wants to explore both sides as a unit tasked with doing what others would shy away from but still finding honor and a sense of justice. We take in all types but for a list of examples:

• Grimtotem Tauren
  • Dark Rangers
  • Former San’lyn
  • Former Kor’kron
  • Prophet Zul Supporters
  • Elisande Loyalists
  • And more.

My character isn’t a criminal, but I want to join. Can I?
Yes. Battleforged accepts all into the Legion with an appropriate backstory. Perhaps you’ve been assigned to the unit to keep tabs on certain characters. Maybe you’re a supplier of arms and intelligence. As long as you have a means to aid in the success of the mission, you are welcome to serve.

The guild has two names?
Battleforged is the in-game guild name. Though in character the penal unit is code named “The Unchained Legion” or formerly Bladefist’s Vanguard.

What events do you participate in?
The theme of most RP events will be scheduled operations into enemy territory, internal investigations to those who may threaten the prosperity of the Horde, and even waying the interest of the Alliance-to prevent them from getting an advantage in this era of tenuous peace. From casual character building to DM’d stories, we aim to create an environment where characters can explore their stories to the fullest.

Gamewise the guild will have scheduled PvP/Arena nights, Transmog farms, and should demand be high enough-raiding. Though whether that is through the collaboration with other compatible guilds or internally is dependent on numbers.

How do I Join?
June/2023: As of currently now, with the site still in development, recruitment can be done via whispering or in-game mail to the following characters:

• Warlòrd-GM
  • Lianshí-GM

For those interested you can also use the in-game guild recruiting function under -Battleforged- where we can schedule an interview with your character.

Story So Far

To be announced

Support Needed:
I am looking for someone to take on a semi-officer role in the realm of assisting with the rotation of RP or PvP scheduled nights. With the expectation of once a month. Let me know if interested.

__

12 Likes

It would be great to have a thriving rpvp scene again, good luck to you guys!

5 Likes

Best of luck with this. If I can be of help with the PvP stuff let me know and the guild I’m in right now has a lot of rp’ers that like to PvP so I can put you in contact with them too if you’d like.

2 Likes

The scene with the orc is so close to my rp story of how Nakhu was released from prison after the Siege of Orgrimmar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! Your seal of approval is appreciated and I’ll reach out to you and your guild shortly!

2 Likes

As the newly elected and definitely not self appointing image and branding manager for the Unchained Legion let me be the first to elevate all fears that the members of this organization are little else than a rough housing band of ruffians, rejects, and ne’er-do-wells of the Horde. Members of the Unchained spend every day finding constructive ways channel their artistic talents, offer unique skills and services, and mentor the future of the Horde into model citizens.

Here are some moments in exotic locations across the realm, as we are all well traveled, leading fellow members of the Horde to seeing the world, revering the elements, and extending community outreach efforts to the Alliance whom we share a truce with.

<A very poor use of Goblinshop has been used to cover battlefield damage with kittens & flowers>

Imgur

Imgur

Join us. Make a difference!

3 Likes

Strategy is nothing more than deception,
and the truth will be revealed at the end in the killing.
Your enemy can be known by his weaknesses.
The Vain enemy will be fooled with humility.
The Negligent enemy can be defeated with detail.
The Angry enemy can be drawn off balance.
The Exhaustible enemy tires himself quickly.
The Cowardly enemy defeats himself.
Learn these and you will never be defeated

1 Like

I’m in the process of moving so I had to take a slight break from maining WoW for a bit but I plan to re-invest in this in the coming weeks.

I would like 1 or 2 more people in some sort of storyline support role if interested.

In your absence, I have formed a hostile takeover.

2 Likes

That’s fine but if you don’t continue their benefits plan I’m going to be irked. :laughing:

1 Like