Battlefield Map Not Showing - ElvUI

Hello.

I’m returning to the game after ten years hiatus, and I’m trying to get my UI set up. I have ElvUI downloaded, and that has caused an issue with a map. I haven’t ever used this “Zone Map” but my friends say you have to have it. When I bind to Shift+M and press, nothing happens. When I type /BattlefieldMapFrame:Show, I get the following:

Message: [string “BattlefieldMapFrame:Show”]:1: function arguments expected near ‘’
Time: Wed Sep 11 20:45:15 2024
Count: 1
Stack: [string “BattlefieldMapFrame:Show”]:1: function arguments expected near ‘’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua”]:2296: in function ?' [string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua"]:5479: in function ChatEdit_ParseText’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua”]:5131: in function ChatEdit_SendText' [string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua"]:5167: in function <...AddOns/Blizzard_ChatFrameBase/Mainline/ChatFrame.lua:5163> [string "=[C]"]: in function ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed’
[string “*ChatFrame.xml:140_OnEnterPressed”]:1: in function <[string “*ChatFrame.xml:140_OnEnterPressed”]:1>

Locals: msg = “BattlefieldMapFrame:Show”
userScriptsDisabled = false

Can someone smarter than me assist?

/run ToggleBattlefieldMap()

Thanks for the response. That enters as a command, but does not produce any result. The map doesn’t come up. No change to UI.

OP, did you ever figure this out? Also running Elvui and cannot get the zone map to pop up.

Try this. 10chars

1 Like

You’ll have more luck reporting the bug on the ElvUI Discord than asking here whether or not someone has already solved it.