Battle Pets healing help

Where can I get Battle Pet Bandages? People keep telling me to go to the vendors but the only vendors I can find only sell pets and then there’s the trainers that sell the upgrade stones.

Can I buy Battle Pet Bandages with money or is it a different currency?

How do I get the Battle Stones?

Is there anything else you can do with Battle Pets aside from defeating Battle Masters and fighting random other Battle Pets?

Any info is appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unless it’s changed you get daily pet battle quests from trainers around and they give you a sack of pet supplies that include bandages.

Hello, I see you made a thread about stones! Those little buggers can really hurt when you pass them. Nothing a bit of pain and torture can’t overcome though, hahahaha!

Have a wonderful evening!

As you’re leveling, each battle pet encounter in the old world (Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor) should have a daily quest that rewards a stack of supplies. These can contain bandages and stones for leveling your battle pets.

Once you get to World Quests, you can get polished battle pet charms from quests in the legion, BFA, and Shadowlands zones. Some quests offer stones and bandages as well. The charms are used at vendors to buy pets and leveling stones. I don’t recall if they sell bandages or not.

Some pets can be bought for gold. Others require currency such as Anima.

In BFA and newer zones, the pets from battle pet masters will scale with your pet level. So you can fight with level 1 pets.

The site warcraftpets.com has some tutorials and can tell you where to obtain every pet.

It should be noted that you can heal them at the stable master in any town/city as well. it costs about 10 silver.

1 Like