Battle of Dazar’alor Raid Achievements and Off-Season Details

God that super short time to get Terrace of Endless Spring CE was terrible, felt like we got to farm that boss for 2 weeks and then it was time for ToT.

And now CoS CE goes away in half that time :joy:

2 Likes

In a future expansion, people wil cease earning achievements for things that used to give achievements, argue with Blizzard about achievements for a year, and have Blizzard roll out a new kind of Pathfinder feat of strength for people to earn in order to unlock the ability to earn achievements for everything else.

Someday after that will be an expansion where we have to Like and Subscribe to Blizzard on facebook, twitter, youtube, instagram, and post at least 3 favorable reviews about them in order to unlock the ability to create new characters in WoW.

Then the warden program they use to detect and disable bots will also be rigged to detect and disable FFIV. Ha…

What the short time for CE means is that my guild will very likely not bother with COS mythic at all particularly with the patch around the corner and only a month until the raid comes out.

This is unfortunate. I was hoping they would extend CE to the end of the 8.2 Tier but not this time.

Some additional information for PvP over the next few weeks:

When Season 2 ends with the content update next week, players will no longer be able to turn in their Quartermaster’s Coins to receive Battleborn Sigils. Quartermaster’s Coins can be sold for 50 gold.

When Season 3 begins the week of July 9, players will begin receiving Quartermaster’s Prize items from their Conquest schedule rewards, Call to Arms quests, and the Nazjatar world PvP event.

In Season 3, a missed Bonus Roll in PvP will award Azerite Power, but a missed Bonus Roll will not award a Quartermaster’s Prize. Completing the weekly “Quartermaster’s Bounty” quest by trading in Quartermaster’s Prize items will award a Warlord’s Trophy (not a Battleborn Sigil).

1 Like

Happy to see this question answered ahead of time.
When do we get to see the conquest track for next season?

1 Like

I also want to see the Conquest track. And have it progress to mythic quality at the very end, like 8.0 and unlike 8.1. I almost unsubscribed when it started repeating 400 items at the end.

Also please fix air drops and bring back assaults. Nazjatar world PVP is misdesigned and generally stinks by comparison.

Have they still not released the conquest track?
Season 3 starts in less than a week now.

1 Like