Battle.net Shows Players in the Wrong Online Status

LogGoblin stayed stuck at “building file list” for over an hour so I ended that process.

I’m sure you guys will figure it out though, since it’s happening to literally everybody.

FWIW - Same here, people that join a game, stay in a game as far as the friends list is concerned, they never dynamically go offline after they’ve logged out.

Also, some friends (but not nearly all) appear offline while playing, although they’re not using the “appear offline” feature - battle.net seems to switch their status between online and offline at irregular intervals.

Any update on this? I’ve also sent you some logs. Hope that helps.

We appreciate the logs sent thus far. For now, keep them coming. Still checking into why this is happening.

1 Like

Hey, everyone! There’s been an update to resolve the wrong status issue. Is anyone still experiencing issues?

1 Like

Doesn’t appear to be the case anymore. I had noticed it this morning that people weren’t still online from last night. I’ll keep watching it and post back here if it does.

I’ll keep watching but so far seems like it’s been resolved. Do you know what was causing the issue?

Thanks you, Shadina and Ve, for following up! Glad to hear that all seems fine now :smiley: We’ll keep monitoring for additional reports in the mean time.

Whatever the problem is, it is absolutely not what happened (and was fixed) three years ago.

You want to open a new thread with your particulars. Piggybacking on an old, dead, already-solved thread is completely counterproductive.

2 Likes