Battle Net not connecting

July 5th , I played this morning without issues , But trying to log on now its stuck at the battle net log in , If I close it and try a few time I sometimes gets to the character log in screen but no characters load

I have run multiple connection checks and speed tests and all are fine both in Australia and from Australia to the USA .

When I do manage to get to where the character would be I have the Dragon on the big pillar who swoops down and a minute later to come back to the pillar and repeats the step over and over

Loading Diablo 3 also wont get past the connecting to a Blizzard server screen .

Update : did a full scan and repair using the cog button after it did that about 40 minutes it did a small update & the game loaded :slight_smile: all is right in the world again . Latency is in the red but the game is loaded at least

Update 2: Still having issues although I can log in i am getting Disconnected after 5-15 minutes of play & latency is bad …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.