Battle net client keeps updating WOW classic

The battle.net client keeps wanting to upload an update and then doesn’t update. Keeps happening. Anyone else having this issue? Windows 10 OS -

2 Likes

Yes same here, kind of odd but doesn’t seem to effect anything.

I have been getting multiple updates several times a day, no clue as to why, or what is supposedly being updated… all i know is that I am getting a little ticked off at the idea that all of these updates that don’t seem to do anything but waste my time… yesterday I had 4 seperate instances of mass updates, and I want to know wtf is going on…

3 Likes

Yep, keep updating both era and tbc, wasting my time nothing more. Literally 4 times yesterday and 5 today :smiley:

I am also getting this issue. every time I open the client or if I just let it sit open its much more that 5 times a day. at least once an hour TBC and classic both updating

it’s doing it to everything. live, tbc, classic, d2r, d3 - everything. very spammy.

This needs to be looked into by the DEV team, can we get a BLUE confirmation that they are working on the issue?

There’s this thread in the tech support forum Battle.net App Update Loop - #47 by Kershew

2 Likes

Finally able to log into retail but classic wont load and keeps updating itself…