Battle Mender: Dragonflight Season 3 / achievement question

Hello!

Can you please tell me about new rank “Battle Mender” for healers in solo shuffle - is it given permanently or only for one season? I couldn’t find any information about it.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Zzlostny

@Blizz – can we get an answer on this please? If I’m farming this for only 1 season I’m going to be big saaaaaaaaaaad.

Achievement’s currently bugged right now, so you won’t be farming anything.

1 Like

Not sure if it’s for this season only but just an FYI it’s not account wide. I got it on my horde monk but I can’t use it on any other toons.

@Blizz – can we get an answer on if this is a seasonal title, or if it lasts forever? I’m not saying a bunch of people queueing right now would instantly stop and drive up the queue times buuuuuuuut it would be nice if we knew up front how long the title lasts. Thanks!

The achievement was only preventing progress after hitting rival 2, and was hotfixed 3 days ago.

1 Like

Oh sweet, thanks for the heads up. Time to queue.

It does say season 3 so it’s probably seasonal.

Wouldn’t it be nice to some clarity on this topic?

I will be in absolute shambles if I have to grind this again

Totally agreeeeee

Just got this on rsham. I assume ut is seasonal as it functions similarly to legend in design. IMO Battle Mender should be apermanent title for that character.

just add an x to ur name. now ur extreme cause u had to do it again. like that one song from chemical brothers. do it again.

character limit is 12.

thats a perfect 12. that sucks cause x always makes a toon faster

wouldn’t be caught dead putting an x in my name

1 Like

why u hate ur exes man

but i get it. ur a z kinda of guy.

so uhh, seasonal? permanent? anyone?

I don’t know the answer for sure but it was implemented to encourage healers to que more games and help que times for the overall player base. Given that was their goal, I’d assume it will be seasonal. Otherwise the impact (if any) would only be extremely temporary.