Battle grounds at lower levels need help!

Right now low level brackets have zero participation. Players que then give up because timer says 1 hour or unknown. Part of the classic experience was being able to do battle grounds and enjoy the game while you level. my suggestion is allow games for wsg to start at 3 vs 3 Until each side has another player so it’s 1 to 1 and they can enter until it’s 10 to 10. And if it ends up 4 vs 4 or 5v5 until objective is won so be it.This way you can at least win games or lose games and get honor and Mark’s to buy gear while your level and enjoy pvp at all levels until max level.

2 Likes

i love this idea. So it starts out 3V3 then three people on one side que and 2 on the other then 2 can enter and third is on hold until next player ques then they enter until match is won or its full ten vs ten. This game has become dog doo lately and this will be a nice implementation while leveling else since I just raid log on my main

Not a bad idea. Maybe 5v5 as the initial go value, though.

1 Like

wat lol
bg queue times low level were like 1hr for horde. in 39 and 49 anyway
it’s a joke anyway

guys with 5k worth of perfect gear stomping levellers

druids with same-named chars on both factions dropping 350g of consumes each wsg

guys doing epic mario stump trickz/ wall jumps/ fence sneaks from 10+ yrs of private servers

fun

5 Likes

Low level BGs are terrible anyway thanks to twinks running the best gear/enchants. You don’t stand a chance unless you drop a few grand on the character, something you would never do if you’re going to level anyway.

9 Likes

Only way people would que for low lvl bgs is if they removed twinks and that would just make twinks mad too. Trust me it’s not fun playing bgs as a new player or lvler. Just trying to get across the field without getting 1-2 shot by a twink gets boring fast

2 Likes

Not missing out on anything just because the twinking community is the worst. Bunch of players who can’t get anywhere in max level pvp so they drop thousands of gold to 2 shot people in the 19 or 39 bracket.

5 Likes

i understand twinkn: its an mmo. i put 200 gold enchants on a toon and had a blast last weekend on a saturday night. problem is m-f nothing

I’ve never spent more than 200g on a twink and I do fine. Maybe you guys are just bad at pvp?

1 Like

I never found low level pvp to be fun. I’m sure many don’t or else low level pvp would be bigger than it is.

Also twinks aren’t really an issue. Some classes are broken at low levels so even if they were using vender items they’d still smoke you if you suck at pvp.

No one does low lvl pvp because everyones focused on getting to the end game. Now whether its just because of players mindsets or something else I cannot say, but right now there’s noone playing in low level stuff in general. With that being said anything to try and revitalize lower levels is a plus. Making bgs possible is a good place to start and I like OPs idea.

1 Like

But, but… I thought twinks only wanted to fight other twinks.

3 Likes

i just love battle grounds and when i played original BC bgs were amazing. was a nice break from leveling and its not the same anymore

1 Like

It’d be a lot of fun to break up leveling a toon by hopping into battlegrounds. Ideally, I’d join a few BGs at levels 18-19, 28-29, etc… However, the bulk of the other players are all twinked out. Enemy players eat me alive and the “friendly” players spend a ton of time flaming me for being selfish and not taking the time to get appropriate gear. Therefore participating in PvP isn’t worth my time.

Yet again, this is another example where players are complaining about a player-created problem.

My 56 pally has been is bis gear and chants since lvl 16, so yes people do drop 1000s of gold on lvling through the brackets.

1 Like

stupid 58 boost + mage boost damaged low lvl communities a lot. But 19 and 39 twinking is kinda active. Just don’t join those BGs if you aren’t a twink with full engineering and fap crap… everybody is a twink these days at those bgs

1 Like

I always love stopping and getting some gear getting a few budget enchants and spunking on twinks. i level many toons that way in classic and LK. i hate the race to max level. its nice to enjoy the game and Honestly enchants were never this cheap back in original burning crusade. I just enchanted up a level 18 paladin and had a blast the other night but I had to wait till about 9 PM to get ques. spent maybe 200 gold and was a healing machine. just hit 19 ran a fee quest lines, alliance dude ran me through dead mines three times. not bis but 1600 hps on an hpali is good enough. Figure I’ll do backgrounds for about a month maybe two and then level 29 or 39 bracket where ever the activity is

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.