Battle for Nazjatar is a fiasco

I had expected Bliz would have learned from Wintergrasp. Balance is certainly still an issue in these events but the bigger issue, by far imo, is allowing enough players into a shard that insta cast spells take 10+ seconds fire.

Blizzard, I’m sure, has a performance testing team. I wish they would figure out exactly how many players can be in a shard before performance degrades and then set that as a rule for populating shards.

Battle for Naz is a joke. Everytime it happens same thing. 90 Alliance shard in dominate newhome and win. This is on a horde higher pop server to boot allys get 20%. Blizz has failed with everything wpvp after WG the last good one. Fix this crap so people cant shard on to a server when the event is underway.

Didnt realize priests had necromancy powers.

But in all seriousness don’t try and act like this is just an alliance thing. You can easily join up on the multiple horde groups that are forming during that time too.

2 Likes

there is such a thing as battle for nazjatar? wouldn’t know, never see it.

do you have warmode on when you are out there? If not then you won’t

2 Likes

You and that funny Percivall pally dude and others who think the same are the real deal PvPers in this game. You are positive forces for this game. You make me like WoW again even when I don’t want to.

/Respect and :pancakes:, always. And one of these too :unicorn:.

2 Likes

Damn it, four days too early… :frowning:

1 Like