Battle for Azeroth raids anti solo

The raids in BFA are designed in such a way that is anti soloing like there are mechanics that will prevent anyone from soloing. Sure some classes can solo but how many of those type of classes are there and how many of those raids were actually soloable with those specific classes? So yeah, in the end BFA raids are designed in such a way that is anti soloing.

they are supposed to do a mechanics pass before dragonflight finishes. unless that was another ion lie

1 Like

I know they are but I am speaking in a general term.

Eyo can I get a source for that? That is very exciting, but I dont wanna get me hopes up.

Community council video go over there and go to blue tracker and look for it.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/WIl_hO1XMN8?t=2791

its unlisted so you wouldnt find it without the link

1 Like

Thanks!

I hope it happens, but this was from Ion…I wont hold me breath.

my favorite thing is where he got that explanation for power from

cause i was dealing heavy damage to wod in legion

1 xpac later = as powerful as 5 people
2 = as powerful as a raid group
3= as powerful as 5 raid groups

Yea thats wierd. I could have sworn Blizzard had said there was a hidden legacy buff.

the legacy buff is what they give with squishes apparently.

there ion goes rewriting history. hes like saul goodman

1 Like

When it comes to doing away with forced group mechanics in legacy content, it’s always been a question of when, rather than if. There’re numerous examples of this being done in the past: Razorgore in BWL; Kalecgos in SWP; Yogg in Ulduar; Galakras in SoO; Assault and Gorefiend in HFC; and Nythendra in EN and Eonar in Antorus are just a few instances of bosses with mechanics that made them unsoloable for a time before Blizz went in and changed those mechanics to allow for it. BfA’s turn will be coming, then SL’s at some point, and eventually DF, and so on with each expansion as it fades more and more into the past.

BFA shouldve gotten it with 10.1.5

they did legion in 9.1.5 but that was a few weeks after the debacle of harassment

1 Like

Eh, there is no ‘should have been’ when it comes to this stuff. It’s always on Blizzard’s time. All we can do is wait for it to happen, knowing that it always happens eventually.