Battery on authenticator

All right, I updated to the mobile authenticator, ty for the replies everyone

3 Likes

Are we even reading the same thread? Isnā€™t that the EXACT topic?

I have no idea why you got so butthurt over itā€¦

1 Like

It is possible but not easy. And the case is destroyed in the process. There is a youtube video on it.

Iā€™m not butthurt. I explained myself quite clearly and calmly. You seem to think that everyone who asks how to change a battery means to crack things open and MacGyver them and got all snippy about the fact that I said you couldnā€™t change the battery. Not to mention, Iā€™m also not the first one to have said that. Yet you chose to get all snarky with me. :thinking:

2 Likes

I just plug mine in. You know, since itā€™s on my phone.

1 Like

I am not suprised they made it difficult. Thats half the fun

That is sad they do not have physical one any more. I still remember first one.

1 Like

Yeah, there was no ā€œSnippyā€ on my end. None intended at all. You interpreted that way, and you were wrong in that interpretation.

I was making a general statrement. I am amazed it turned out this way.

Agreed and disappointingā€¦ I have my 10 year old phone to do phone stuff. and my authenticator to ā€¦ authenticate.

Guess Iā€™ll just lose protections.

Thanks, Bliz?

Then check your wording before you post.

:point_up: Thatā€™s not how you start a supposedly ā€œgeneral statement,ā€ targeting the third or fourth person down in a thread thatā€™s said the same thing as others.

:point_up: Also not how you display a supposedly innocent comment by showing condescension and disbelief towards someone who wasnā€™t even the first to mention this issue.

If you want to make ā€œgeneral statements,ā€ then donā€™t quote someone and use such wording.

The more you know!ā„¢ :rainbow:

So your phone isnā€™t a smartphone? Do you have an iPad or anything? Someone else mentioned an Android emulator for your PC as another option.

You were wrong. Donā€™t get so worked up about some text on the internet when it meant nothing. You can quote as many things as you want but you were wrong.

Iā€™m not worked up, mā€™dear. I never was. LOL

I always enjoy how someone canā€™t take getting comments back that donā€™t line up with their narrative and automatically go the ā€œyouā€™re so upset!ā€ route. Itā€™s always amusing.

Iā€™m capable of wording things correctly so that others donā€™t misinterpret. You might want to try to do the same in the future. Have a good day. :+1:

1 Like

My god, is this kid for real?

if you have a smartphone itā€™s easier to use the App

I set my security settings to not ask for a code on trusted devices, so it never asks for one on my gaming PC. You are right, it might be easier, but Iā€™m a bit of a tinkerer so Iā€™ll dive into my physical authenticator when death shows up for it lol

Every time these threads come up Iā€™m like, ā€œI need to change mine from physical to phone app before itā€™s an issueā€ but then I forget again. Itā€™s gonna get me one day. Probably soon Iā€™ve had it this whole time.

2 Likes