Batley, King of the Scryers

I was thinking about this earlier. I used to play on Lothar back in yon olden days before I moved to Wyrmrest Accord to follow my true calling as a roleplayer…

Batley, my guy, if you’re still out there, I hope you’re still rocking it out as the one true king of the Scryers, man. What an icon to see in trade chat.

1 Like

Miss those days. Classic relaunch was kind of sad. The mindset of the average player is just…different…now. I miss the old days of guilds like Eternal Soldiers, Ebon Arcanum, Szygy, Z Force, Demolition, Ruin, The Claw etc. Also, of course, the alliance guilds of the time- Might, Casterly Rock, Black Watch, Kindred Chaos, Underscore etc etc etc. ((what was the name of the guild that Webster and Anklebyter were in? all gnomes I think?) Lothar had so much personality for those first 3 or 4 years. Kind of miss those days and fun

No matter how much time has passed, no matter where you may find yourself, never forget that King Batley is watching over and guiding all of his Scryers; and always he shall.

A true legend

Midget Mafia

WORD UP my Gnomies!!

1 Like

Gnomergon forever

1 Like