Basil and SixxFury dont get it twisted

It’s not like they even can if they want to.

1 Like

Yeah I dropped mining for enchanting once I got to Benediction. Nodes are pretty rare in the open world.

It makes raid logging easier and the mega pve servers were created due to the community. Example rumor in classic was the pagle alliance wanted to control the gate opening and weren’t willing to cooperate with the horde to make sure horde would get the title.

So the horde transferred to mankrik and the alliance on mankrik seeing this transferred the other way. Kind of what happened with pvp servers turning into pve megaservers.

Not going to lie, I play on PvE servers and I want my one faction mega server. The opposite faction servers no real purpose.

1 Like

Why would you want a pve one faction server? I agree, the opposite faction serves no purpose, after the AQ gates are opened, so why would you care? I’ve always played on pve servers and never cared how big or small the other faction was.

And what happened to him?

If there’s only one faction, everything farmed in the world will go to one auction house. But honestly, while I prefer it, it’s not a big deal overall like it is on PvP servers.

Aren’t these basically just PvE servers?

2 Likes

This is probably the best course of action now probably

Make them free so Benediction can have more alliance.

I need more friends.

I am an east coaster that went Whitemane because the population on Faerlina is intolerable even though there are a few people there who I would like to play with. Since Horde PvP are being split across two servers for no reason I would prefer connected realms now. Blizzard has completely sh*t the bed with faction balance, there is no good solution.

Yes, but people seem to want to play on these servers anyway don’t they? :slight_smile: No need to remove their options.

I guess some people just need to see PvP next to their server name to feel better.

2 Likes

If I cannot kill the Alliance trying to take my herbs, why even play?

Ask the people on 90+% one faction servers.

2 Likes

It’s because people on those servers including me value having players to play with than world pvp.

World PVP when equal is fun, when it’s 10 VS 1 everywhere in the world it’s not so fun.

TBCC also kind of ruins world pvp like most of wow xpacs, I put money on it that almost everyone on a pvp server rolled on their servers in classic when world pvp actually was balanced and fun.

Oh look 2 horde vs me…I just fly away.

World PVP is now just dismount when you have the advantage.

and pve->pvp xfers ty

Sure, why not.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.