Basic DH Macro error

So for some reason my macros that worked yesterday have stopped working today and for the life of me i can’t figure out why. It keeps giving me the error You haven’t learned that spell. Only thing i can think of is its trying to cast @cursor instead of the spell. Tried moving the spell before cursor but then it just wont even work. So any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

#showtooltip
/cast [@cursor] Sigil of Silence

Just to add more. I turned off all addons to make sure it wasn’t a addon blocking it. I then cleared my talent trees. An made sure i had Sigil of Flame ( auto for veng) and sigil of silence learned. Now if i put the bar straight from my book to my bar the spell works. But if i try to macro it even using a basic ( below) it wont even cast the spell. An if i try with silence it says i Haven’t learned that spell yet. SO not sure whats going on at this point.

#showtooltip
/cast Sigil of Flame

Sigil macros break when switching from Venge to Havoc and vice versa – might be related to a specific talent choice, like it is for Evoker empowered spells, but I haven’t looked into it too much – relogging should fix it.

1 Like