Baseline alacrity

Haste is too important for the first 2 tiers to not baseline alacrity. It’s just going to kill the entire talent row as is.

OR they can re tune the class so that the talent is not as required. Just a thought, but required talents are never really fun or interesting.

1 Like

I agree, but if they are going to keep haste the way it is they should baseline alacrity.

Or just make base energy regen higher with haste contributing less energy regen per point.

edit, I appear to be in the wrong location.

Sir, this is a Wendy’s drive through.

Also would work.

The whole class would just feel better if when you are playing regardless of gear the class “Works” unlike now where if you dont have over a certain threshold of gear you are just hooped.

Hopefully SL will fix some of that.

We’ve got like… a month before prepatch and assassination is a very, very slow boi.

That said, almost all the raid fights and M+ is mutlidot heavy so maybe the numbers work out? It’s always the worst when the numbers work but it’s a pain to play the class.

Well, could be WoD demonology 2.0 all over again.

It was like this in BFA too. Energy specs are slow @ expansion start with low haste. Granted, I think that its kinda bizarre to have to wait a raid tier or two before it feels “right…” but… here we are.

I mean… that’s Blizzards choice to have it be that way. We can tell them that it’s feelsbadman.

Like, you could increase base regen by 10% and then reduce the % increase regen from haste by 11% or w/e to end up in the same spot in tier 2 but with tier 1 not feeling awful.