Barthilas Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Barthilas (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Hi, my original nick was Sianz back in 2005, played as Orc Warrior on jubeithos till quite late 2006, and was offered a free server transfer to a slightly less populated server, which i believe was Barthilas.

I eventually went to Thaurissan after it was release in WoTLK.

As me and a few of my friends are all Singapore based, we had created a Horde Guild for players interested to raid/pvp/casual with us in the +8 GMT timezone.

Do visit us if you are a returning Oceanic player via our discord ~ discord.gg/hj38KWK

Played in a guild called Affinity back in the day :slight_smile: … Played Mooshoo or Toldon.

Where are you Bloodymary, Poet, Katherine, Elkchaser etc

chyeah bro, raynes here! i’m speaking to bloodymary now, trying to organise something

1 Like

I’m coming back but i dont think any of the people i used to play with are coming back. Just in case, I used to play Damonii (warlock) and was the guy who organised the warlock summon raids on Darnassus on the regular.

Anyone from the guild Chocolate back in the day who are gonna play let me know - spete#1379

poor turnout here barthilas horde

Played an orc war Moneyshotz, guild Ad Infinitum good old days :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Transferred over with a mate from Blackrock when Barthilas opened up and was with a guild but cannot remember the name! We were fairly quick with progression and remember clearing BWL pretty early on.

I was Heywut (Orc Sham) and my buddy was Ohwut (Rogue?)

Back for classic and rolling horde on Arugal… get in touch and jog my memory if we played together back in the day!

Set from was my orc hunter back in the day. Going to be rolling horde on Arugal with a few others. Feel free to add me Val#6214

oh dayum - crimson wrath :~) def remember both of you guys. still have an old nef video from way back when:

and genuinely the best time in the history of barthilas:

1 Like

Hahaha! So many familiar names… Xye! Melchior, Zoo, Nerfshock, Rok, Locknload, Ariel… Heywut and Ohwut! Rezzix… I heard he sold his scarab lord account for a ridiculous amount - don’t you think we all deserve a cut?

use to stomp all your heads

3 Likes

god of thunder fury

Played on Barthilas as this same toon, Rèdleader, guild name was Karma. Not too far behind you guys in CW progression wise.

Definitely remember that day in Moonglade

Pfft Soj :smiley: … I bet you didn’t :wink:

Awesome blast from the past!! Remember all the names in that vid now :slight_smile:
If any of you CW dudes are playing Arugal Horde, my toon name is Ohjeez!

I’m some pleb that was in Chocolate, Affinity, Dominion, WTF, Serenity and Gigantor played both factions as priest, pally and rouge. Rerolling shaman this time around

I remba I helped tank/kited the quest giver to prevent the alliance from handing in the septer quest for AQ haha, And I also remba having a /heal macro for healing rezzix prolly one of 3 raids haha, on the Aq quest in Moonglade

Hey

Crimson wrath mage Azoras here , man I remember those vids. Where is my boy Rok and Rezzix at? Nerfshock even?

Xye long time dude…

I still quote those endless hours of kiting that dude so Soj couldn’t hand in the AQ quest…