Bartender Help

Hello, I am posting here because my account is currently lapsed but I am playing around a bit on some >lv.20 alts and I came across an issue while testing out bartender that I seem to be unable to solve.

–Feel free to move this to the UI and Macro Forum if we can’t solve it here and this is an inappropriate place for this discussion–

So, normally I would have a significant amount of macros made for abilities that are ranged/interact with a pet/are helpful or harmful or both/etc so I had a general macro that I would throw out in front of all of my abilities, items, or anything that I would use on the fly that fit my particular play style. It looks something like this.

#showtooltip
/use [@mouseover,help,nodead] [@mouseover,harm,nodead][harm][help][@player] 14

Obviously, this would be altered based on the ability to remove the helps and harms or replace the @player with just [] to allow the tooltip to populate. This allowed for a smooth combat experience on my end that allowed me to choose what I wanted to do on the fly.

Now for the problem. Bartender allows for a Mouseover Casting function in their bars in the State Configuration Tab. Upon testing this, I have noticed that it will still attempt to prioritize targeting whatever you are mousing over, even if the unit is dead so you have the problem of sitting in combat, attempting to kill something attacking you and have to pay very close attention to where your cursor is in order to not mistakenly make your character try to smite or heal targets that are not interact-able in that way.

My hopes were that this would not be the case and hopefully there is a way to set up bartender in a way that it allows for this sort of behavior.

Thank you for your time!!!