Bartender & Dragonriding Not Playing Well Together

I’m using Bartender as my UI replacement. Whenever I mount my Renewed Proto-Drake in DF, my Action Bar 1 remains the same. The first few buttons do not change into the DR buttons. Whenever I want to fly, I have to go to my AddOns, disable Bartender, ReloadUI and come back into game. When I land, I have to enable Bartender in the same method. Needless to say, this is more than annoying.

I’ve gone through my addons disabling them in groups to see which one might be interfering in my Action Bar 1’s buttons not changing to DRs but none seem to.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I’m dreading having to ditch Bartender and go back to the Default UI. Can anyone offer a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Taka

I’ve been using Bartender for a long time and I’ve never had this issue. You probably have changed something for bar1 to no longer have the bonusbar or whatever it’s called.

Check if a new profile has this issue, if not copy whatever is configured differently.

Make sure state configuration and possess bar are both enabled for bar 1.

1 Like

That was it!.

Possess Bar was not enabled.

Thank SOOOO much, BattleCruisr <3

Not to figure out the flying thing in general.

Flying is too fast. Especially when flying to new parts of the map. By the time I type M to see where I am on the map and type M again to return, I’ve overshot the mark LOl.

Will I ever get to use my old mounts and fly as before? When I hit 70 perhaps?

You need this achievement on any character on the account

Ah. Thanks again, Battle.