Barrens chat (A place to chat :D)

ah alright the convo just ended abruptly i thought i scared you off at first :stuck_out_tongue:

After some of MY off-topics yesterday YOU scared ME…?

1 Like

lol you’ll have to go back and find out

Laeric is in not to good a mood it seems i found him in a post with a bag of salt :frowning: he still there

We must invite our token Blue Boy here…and rinse him in fresh water.

What post was he getting salty about?

I saw his name in s couple of posts, but, as if he were a troll (which he is decidedly not) I did not engage him.

i did tell him i made a new chat, this one didnt link it tho ill go link him

Oh yes, I saw his post there.

Well, Laeric may have been saddened by that post about the Beta.

Hello everyone

1 Like

told him i seen people in streamers that got invites yesterday, and even a youtuber i watch just got an invite to it. so he accepts it now at least just gotta… THERE HE IS

I’ll let Qthulhu start the cleansing process lol ! get him Qthulhu xD

Greetings Good Laeric!

I am the better for seeing thee!

Wait what? O.o

Have I been the topic of discussion here?

I hereby am recommending that Chuck Norris be removed from Barrens chat and suggest replacing him with Bob Ross, the best painter ever born.

1 Like

Yes, we were worried about you…

only giving the run down that our friend (you) has the salt and angry face and that we need to help you o: smile and be happy more lol

Oh dear.

I’m sorry. Didn’t mean to worry anyone, I just…

sighs

I get really fired up on certain topics.

2 Likes

why not have contests between bob ross jokes and chuck norris jokes, first to actually make you laugh, not just type lol. wins

Well, I approve of you, fired up.

What topic was setting off the flares, Laeric?

i get it mate, if one were to look at my chat history ive had a few flare ups myself.

Several. Bubble found me in only one of them.

Oh boy, I was part of that too.

Look, all I’m saying is the world still turns whether you trust it to or not. Water under the bridge?