Barney is returning

Damn was hoping Barney Miller the show was returning but still what is the big deal?

I remember Barney Miller - great show.

As for the purple dino, a lot of adults just found him annoying. I don’t think it’s a big deal they’re bringing it back. Although I thought the original Barney got into some legal trouble but I could wrong as it’s been awhile.

I’ll take kids watching Barney over Cailou

I still remember watching that one special where they were doing some kinda new york show A LOT. Our tape rewinder put in the work lol

I see so just another day in GD and something to complain about.

Barney… Is returning.

/moo :cow:

1 Like

also since barney is a t rex . . . mandatory t rex gif jif

2 Likes

I saw a discussion about this once. Turned out while Barny was popular with very young children, 5 and 6, it was older children 12 and 13 that found him annoying.

People older than that were not watching at all unless they had a small child.

1 Like

He is better than Girls singing High school musical anyday

One thing I remember about Barney Miller, the opening credit video was the first time I saw the World Trade center in NYC.

I had been to the Battery in NYC a number of times and the Statue of Liberty once when I was younger so the change in the sky line really jumped out at me.

Of course the last time we saw it was on 9/11/2001.

I love how everyone is trashing Barney even when they have watched him since you were a kid. But I was a Thomas and friends and Dragontales kid.

it does feel pedo

oh snapple hi chases

a Barney of this day and age :scream_cat:

Hi warrior from stormrage

I remember dragontales, it was an interesting show.

To be honest this upcoming expansion reminds me of dragontales

Lol you’re right. Maybe the plot of DF will be dragontales.

Yeah it was interesting and fun.

i smell crap bend over, not a fan