Banning abuse in trade chat

As of today, we will now prohibit organizations who offer boosting, matchmaking, escrow, or other non-traditional services, including those offered for gold. World of Warcraft accounts found to be in violation of this policy are subject to account actions. These actions can include warnings, account suspensions and, if necessary, permanent closure of the disruptive World of Warcraft account(s). Organizations operating across multiple realms and excessively advertising non-traditional in-game sales are contrary to the terms and conditions of the Blizzard End-User License Agreement (EULA).

They allow players to boost. But now the players are reporting us like if we are on a comunity. My friends an i do some carrys to get gold for mounts, consumables, and everything. And now people are just banning us without a reason. And we are getting banned. Blizzard trys to disband communitys but they just really dont let people get his consumables.

Blizz CS will over turn it, but yes it takes about 12 hours for them to get to it.

I’ll sell some 15s too though :slight_smile: