Banned for "Afking BGs"

Odd to me afk on a retail server is just 15 min ban from bgs. Even a 24 hour ban is absurd. Contributing to a BG isn’t always a metric you can see like damage or healing. You can be a rogue sapping people from going to your boss or from capping a flag. You could be guarding a mine to keep resources flowing. You could be a decoy on a mount baiting 5-6 enemies from going where they should be.

1 Like

You can control when you queue though. The urge to poop isn’t so sudden that you wouldn’t have previous indication. If it is then I feel very sorry for you, apologize, and recommend you visit a doctor if you haven’t already.

I believe this. Truly. But being active in a BG doesn’t mean you are participating in the BG. Just means youre moving around and pressing buttons.

This is all fair and shouldnt get you in trouble.

I dont believe this is the case. I believe its more about salty players who lose (especially horde av) abusing the automated report system. A system that was exposed for automation recently.

Should be removed. They cant backpedal on their punishment fully because that would involve admitting they messed up and or have a failure of a system in place.

You did nothing wrong.

Yeah, CC does not show up in any quantifiable number. Yet its still very important. Even my full brutal warrior can get rooted or stunned at the worst time by someone 8 levels below me and undergeared. And that can lead to their win.

stop living in the past. That blizzard has been dead for a long time. This company is not blizzard anymore. More along the lines of snowflake.

This I do not agree with though. I believe it was looked at. I just believe it was looked at by some sneering multi hair colored plaid wearing starbucks soy latte drinking man hating but woman abusing turd who can’t admit any fault ever in their life or it would shatter their existence.

Yeah that’s the trick to avoiding tickets. I dont buy this for a second but its a tinfoil hat theory that I can’t prove so I just gotta Alex Jones it over here and shout into the air.

2 Likes

I don’t believe them

Imagine caring that much about an AFK player. Horde and Alliance both have people afking. Maybe a BG queue ban for like 24 hours would be good but a month ban. Dude you mad.

3 Likes