Banish Should Work On Demon Hunters

I think this is about in-game balancing. Forget Banish, what was that temporal stasis prison that the Wardens used? It looked like advanced Legion technology!

An NPC has used tame beast on a druid in bear form in outlands.

1 Like

It was hilarious as all get out.

You KNOW you liked getting auto crit by paladins.

I also remember a bunch of us night elves being held hostage by a forsaken NPC in Darnassus back in Beta before they took Common from them. The whole ā€œwe dontā€™ want interfaction languagesā€ thing, but then they gave us demonic, draconic, Thalassianā€¦

1 Like

Then Forsaken become the most OP race for PvP as undead are immune to Fear and Horror effects as well as other types of CC like Poly.

Paladin has entered the chat.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

I think keeping it the way it is works the best for balance. Sometimes for gameplay the lore has to take a backseat. Just the way it is. Itā€™s a cool idea on paper though.

hehe.

Exorcism used to auto crit undead and demons.

Forsaken used to be Undead.

You can see where this is going, right?

1 Like

does anyone remember that banish worked on druids in tree form, up until wotlk - was removed in cataclysm when tree form became a cooldown instead of a permanent form.

Can warlock banish a tree of life in areana? - Druid - Wowhead Forums

here is an old wowhead article with comments regarding warlocks banishing druid treeform:

Pretty sure it is 10 sec in PvP atm anyways.

As a tree, just make sure you can see the warlocks cast bar whether you have him targetted or not. Make a /cancelform macro and keybind it. You have 1.5 secs when a warlock tries to banish you to press that key.

so, in one regard, i agree that demon hunters while in demon form should be banishable - but that is why they removed druid tree form banish because it wasnā€™t a permanent form but only a cooldown.

so, if blizzard were following their logic on druid tree form, then demon hunter metamorphosis wouldnā€™t be banishable because it is just a cooldown instead of a permanent form.

haha, I was there when it was a thing :smiley:

Not sure if you were around launch of SL but in Nathria dropped a necklace that let you tame druid players for a brief time.

A very cleverly disguised pvp rant :rofl:

This, is thinking outside the box (if that box is a coffin, and youā€™re not the intended resident).