Bandoliers?

When do we get PROPER bandoliers?? I wish i could post a picture BUT those TP bandoliers need to go back to the drawing board. Every bandolier ive seen crosses your CHEST. If the issue is item slot use location (back) then use the tabard slot

Yeah. I saw that and thought “very convenient, if my arms were half again longer and double-jointed.”

It is almost certainly the slot. The tabard slot is a good suggestion, although I wonder if there are a lot of players who wouldn’t give up a tabard for that.

1 Like

Idk i wouldnt think its a big deal. Tabard is supposed to represent allegiance but lately its been totally cosmetic. Same way ppl will give up a cloak, for a ammo pouch, quiver or " bandolier" or not? :wink:

I don’t get why they don’t make items like these Toys instead. Best example that we have right now is the Onyx Ring (?) It gives you a big flashy black gem ring on yoir finger, and it stays there until you take the buff off. Seriously like why not make all the Glasses/Shades, Bandoiler, and other vanity cosmetics a Toy instead?
Just an idea, thought it’d be coooool.

They could make these attachments, bandoliers/quivers/etc could be given several alternate slots. So, when you acquire your bandolier, it would appear as a backslot, a belt, a headpeace, a wrist item and gloves. The choice would have no effect on the appearance other what slot item they block out. Especially wrist items are commonly hidden by gloves anyway. An attachment could even take over the chest slot. I have designed some outfits with invisible chest so that the underlaying shirt could shine. Or the developers could just add more item slots especially for use by cosmetic items. These would be pure transmog slots and cannot take any actual items.

It would be better to add more transmog slots instead. These slots would be purely for transmogs and cannot take any actual items.

1 Like