Ban and Remove ARSEMONGOLD

this guy asmongold is a plague to the community and he must be stopped if not he and many other might ruin and destroy this game with thier toxicity and masculinity and they take the game way to for elitest have no lives hardly ever go out or shower and the result of you filithiness is cause him to lose his hair which is good that will hopefully teach that unclean rat to changes his ways cause if not he will eventually get banned in game from his toxic and rude behaviour by saying bad thins about this game that just arent true and if he doesnt look after his hygene he will even lose his girlfriend iam surprised that toxic nasty rude masculant balding smelly rotten rat could even pull a girl to be honest so the message here stop being rude a toxic and masculant and stop saying nothing but negative stuff about the game i love and stop smelling then you will be alot better of a person overall but blizz if you reading this plz ban him from the community and the game forvever so i never have to have him say bad things and do bad things to ruin the game i love cause right now he ruinging thanks bye and arsemongold enjoy your ban

are u okay there bud

1 Like

HAHAHAH asmongold is many things be masculine is not one nice copy pasta tho

Not really someone who watches his stuff regularly, from what I’ve seen though, he might be obnoxious at times but he really does care about the game and wants it to be good. If you can manage to look past the way he acts, he actually has some fair points on what can be done to improve the game.