Balnazzar Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Balnazzar (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Redline - Undead Rogue

Anyone else out there?

4 Likes

Duane - Undead Warrior

GM - Mute Assassins
Officer - Nerd Fury

Anybody coming back?

1 Like

Demerix, Undead Rogue, part of the guild . Getting a few folks from the guild back together to roll Horde on a PvP server.

1 Like

nobody remembers that deadbeat rogue

Enilder - Warlock
Ballistiq Warrior

Hey guys!
Back in Vanilla I was Mordokai, one of the better geared Warlocks on the server in, you guessed it, one of the better guilds on the server which went through a few name changes:
Malice
eMo
Ridin Dirty

I think there were even more… Of course we were just messing around with the names, it wasn’t very important.

But now I’m here to say that this time, I’ll be leading the Guild on [server name unknown yet pls Blizzard give us the damn names]! My ranks are already full, but if you knew me back on Balnazzar, I’m sure we can work something out. Hell, even if you didn’t know me personally you should say hi, especially if you remember the name!

I will be keeping up with this thread until launch.
Peace!

-Mord

2 Likes

Jadaar - Undead warrior. I was in Malice for a while. I remember eMo and Ridin Dirty! I was in a guild or two after Malice but I don’t remember which. I transferred to Laughing Skull when BC started.

NoSkills here. Whats up homies!

Are you guys ready to ruin your adult life, like we ruined our teenage years!?

4 Likes

Moldycheese - Tauren Hunter - Offline, No Penguins in Alaska, If Ganked Will Log Main

Moldyheals - Troll Priest - same guilds

Long time ago. Would remember the players if I saw them.

Honomi, Blaster, Tenshineko,

This is a link to a site I used to remember old guild names. warcraftrealms. com/charhistory.php

5 Likes

Looking forward to hunting you Hordies down again =)

I remember eMo and Riding Dirty.

Former member of We Brought Snacks

1 Like

Don’t forget to bring the snacks! I look forward to hunting down my old guildies from malice/emo/riding dirty as alliance, because paladins make this game a million times easier!

Add me on bnet Blade#1761

kradnohcra - mage - Malice, eMo, Ridin Dirty

3 Likes

I remember you Moldy! Its Herick.

1 Like

Herick, Undead Rogue, Played with the Crew

3 Likes

for some reason i remember your name krad, but idk if we ever really talked. i was Papilion, also in Malice/Ridin Dirty

i also remember borracho, vague, savi, rokannis, eggwhite, nugz, kasama

2 Likes

Valiss, Undead Rogue, from primarily Offline. Still in touch with Beefcake and Decoy.
I remember quite a few of these names! Brings back the memories.

2 Likes

I joined during late BWL and stayed through Tempest Keep. I became GM after Gorefang transferred and Xasol stopped playing during Naxx. I don’t remember what the guild name was then. I was a big pvper with Jodo, Chotch, Muglore, Ffear, Miller, Noskills, Kryfy, Gladiator, Treetop, and many others.

Definitely remember the people you listed. I think they were more pve, though.

Not sure if you have plans dude but my crew is rolling alliance probably on Herod. Let me know if you want in

xavaron here was in offline. its nice to see some familiar faces from horde and a few from ally