Balance Druids

Are you pro moonkin form or are you a glyph of stars user.

3 Likes

im a star user :blush:

2 Likes

Glyph of Stars.

I like being able to see my mog a tiny bit - even if its all tinted sort of blue. And imo, the idea of taking on an Astral form is just a tad cooler than turning into a big Owl thingy.

5 Likes

Astral form all the way! Though I’d love it if it was the original one without the Scooby Doo blue ghost color.

2 Likes

Monks rule; moonkin and glyph druids drool

Don’t @ me.

1 Like

Glyph on all my druids.

I don’t like moonkin form because it doesn’t look like my druid transformed into another creature, it looks like she put on a furry costume.

1 Like

Both. One uses Stars (especially the tubby human in his superhero underwear outfit) but the other uses Boomchicken. Though to be honest, the boom chicken usually plays as a Gnome.

:cookie:

1 Like

/Moonkin form, summon baby Moonkin pet, /target baby moonkin /dance

2 Likes

My nelf and ztroll use moonkin form, but my new troll boi will use stars once he is big enough.
I can see nelves being close to those moonkin forms, but trolls looking the same? nah.

Glyph of Stars on mine. If moonkin form looked more like the moonkin in WC3 Reforged, I’d consider changing that.

16 Likes

HOLY CHICKEN WINGS :eyes:

1 Like

O.o

That’s both hilarious and badass all at the same time.

3 Likes

Stars users aren’t real moonkins imho. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Druid forms is an awkward topic now it seems.

Either everything the same (with minor changes like before BFA) or everything unique, like the new BFA druids.

How it is now, is just… awkward. Like the ‘old’ races aren’t special any more…

I actually like the forms. I like moonkin form and when I’m healing I use tree form like the old days.

3 Likes

Im a star girl normally, but if I was a Kul Tiran I would totally be a death chicken.

1 Like

Glyph 100%. Moonkins are too goofy. Makes my base troll form look suave by comparison.

My other forms are just the standard Darkspear Troll variants with chameleon glyphs if applicable. I wouldnt mind more variants but I like to rep Darkspear Trolls. So im good as is.

1 Like

On my kul tiran I absolutely use moonkin form. But on my night elf it’s glyph all the way.

1 Like

Glyph of stars, I’ve been around since the beginning and never liked how they did moonkin form.

Personally, though, I’d love to have a keeper/dryad form as a glyph replacement for balance, especially if it kept your upper torso/head/arms and whatever armor is on them, and just gave you the stag/deer lower body so you still had some semblance of personal customization.

Another cool option would be a Satyr form glyph.

Basically anything other than the fat laserchicken.

5 Likes

Thunderchicken all day

1 Like