Balance Druid talent Denizen of the Dream not stealthing and consistently pulling packs in dungeons

The Balance Druid talent Denizen of the Dream spawns small dragons that last for 30s and stand still wherever they spawn. The reason this makes them consistently pull packs in M+ are the following:

1. They do no go into stealth meaning if you have them up and either Prowl or go into a Shroud of Concealment they will just follow you and pull whatever they walk past.
  2. They spawn in an area around you and have a large aggro range so if you are standing close to a pack but not pulling them and they happen to spawn towards that pack they will pull it.
  3. Due to their extremely long duration they will automatically pull anything that will ever patrol wherever you are standing. It is very common to run past patrols and pull mobs to pull them elsewhere but if Denizen procs during this time they will stand there and pull the patrol when it comes back.

Optimally I wish all these problems would be fixed but it would already be a huge improvement if they stealthed since this is the only one without any counterplay. It happens in basically every dungeon and can sometimes force you to afk for a full 30 seconds just because a Denizen spawned just before a pack died.

68 Likes

Please fix this blizzard, it’s incredibly annoying to wipe keys due to uncontrollable ninja pulling—no other pets to my knowledge do this.

I had a key ruined because it spawned near a boss as we were clearing trash and it pulled.

This needs to be fixed before Season 2 because Brackenhide will be a nightmare with this talent.

Like, Comment, and Subscribe.

Defintely a pain in the butt, have to not use them on multiple dungeons to avoid a risk of depleting a key

This is a much needed change either make them not able to pull any mob or despawn them when combat ends.

Tried the talent yesterday on a M+ but already switched because of that. 2 Wipes before i saw the little dragon pulling every patrol and flying towards random mobs due to pathing.

Also ruined more than 3 keys now this week from these things pulling random trash after we finish a pull, please fix before groups start inspecting talents at the start and kicking people just for playing this talent…

Blizz, please fix this please. This was reported back in beta too.

still not fixed, wondering when and if it ever will get patched up