Balance Druid LF Raiding Guild

Hello!

I am a returning player looking to join a guild for raiding content. I played early BFA but left shortly after to finish school and get married. I have recently preordered Shadowlands and used my boost on my balance druid and excited to get back into the raiding scene. I am currently gearing myself for 8.3.

I am raiding experience from starting in the Firelands all the way up to Nighthold until my guild disbanded. I am looking for raiding Heroic or Mythic content, would eventually love to do mythic content. Mythic+ as well as having a social atmosphere.

I always come to raids prepared with flasks and food and the knowledge of the fights to do what I can to contribute to the raid. I plan on playing my druid for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands, preferably balance.

an Alliance Raiding Guild on Proudmoore and we are looking for more Raiders.

Our Heroic Team raids Tues/Thurs 6pm-9pm Server Time (PACIFIC). Currently 8/8 Heroic, AOTC. We currently are in need of one (1) Off/main Tank. We have one tank that we have had all xpac, and hes great, just havent been able to find him a perm partner.

MYTHIC RAID TEAM Raids on Fri/Sat from 7:30 - 10:30 PST (server time) for our new Mythic progression team, currently 3/8 and will get Ashvane down this week. Looking for skilled DPS, and Tanks to round out our 8.3 Roster.

We do require that our Raiders have viable offspecs, hit certain raid benchmarks, maintain attendance (or if you have to miss you communicate), while maintaining a drama free, easy to work with environment.

The Mythic Team is based off of performance, logs, and composition, but we are always looking at skilled players.

PLEASE NOTE: OUR RAID TIMES AND DAYS ARE BEING REVIEWED AND WILL BE CHANGING GOING INTO 8.3

Illicit offers PVP nights, Achieve/Mog runs, a boosted Discord Server with Raidbot no wait simming. We provide raid consumables, and normally everyone pitches in and helps with farming party’s throughout the patch.

We started on Horde and moved to Alliance for better raiding atmosphere, we are a pretty close knit group. This is as much a raid team as a WoW family, the guild offers much more than just raiding, we all know whats going on in our lives, and we often times talk about much more than just WoW.

We are also looking to expand our M+ community. Particularly Tanks.

Starlord#13835 is my battletag to add me. My name is Quick, and I am one of the founding members and an Officer of the guild Please come and take a ride on the Illicit side of WOW. I am really looking forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Cream#12352 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

We are currently looking for a few DPS to add to our Mythic raid team for 8.3 with preference for ranged.

Classes/Specs currently in need:

DPS:

Mages
Warlocks
Boomkins
You play ranged? Good.

Guild Information:

• Current progression is 4/8M ETP.
  • We raid three nights a week:
    Tuesday: Optional Farm/Heroic raid.
    Wednesday and Thursday: Mythic Progression
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST. (8-11 CST)
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones. Most all of our guild is over 1k, with several of our members above the 2k io mark.

My contact details are below. Feel free to add me if you’d like to chat.

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239

Not sure if you overlooked my original reply, Please check out Illicit, we are looking for good, reliable, and consistent Ranged DPS.

1 Like

I agree with Judicata OP, but I’m not going to spam post you like the rest of these guys who don’t know anything about you before they give you info on their mythic team!

I’m the GM and one of the RLs in Illicit. We can definitely find a place for you on one of our teams once we match your skill level to the content. Beyond that we’re a social guild that values people who want to be part of all the great stuff we have going on.

Hit me up on bnet if you’re interested: ryry#11575

1 Like

Hi there!

I recently added yourself and Judicata to real ID. I am interested in talking about your guild and what your plans are for the future of Shadowlands and even the rest of BFA.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Accepted and waiting to hear from ya!

Hello Nøvarian,

Soup Kitchen might be a good fit for you, we are a heroic raiding guild that raids 7-10pm SVT Tuesday and Wednesday. We are looking for DPS. Like you we took a break for 8.2 and are coming back strong for 8.3 and Shadowlands. Let me know Thriskits#1256