Balance Druid LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hi all,

Balance Druid looking for a Mythic focused raiding guild preferably on a West Coast server that raids anywhere between 8:30pm-12:30am PST. Can budge on times by a half an hour, but this is the preferred raid window.

I have been playing since 2005. I have past 25 and 10 man Heroic raid experience in TBC, Wrath, Cata, and Mop. I ressurected a Mythic guild in Legion (Guild name: Disband, on US-Zul’jin), and helped achieve two cutting edges as GM and co raid lead in said guild that expansion.

My Mythic experience is as follows:

Mythic Hellfire Citadel: Cutting Edge
Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Cutting Edge
Mythic Trial of Valor: Cutting Edge
6/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
10/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne
2/8 Mythic Uldir
2/8 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor

Can’t post links for any profiles, because Blizzard.

Thank you.

Hi there please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

[H] [9/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for our main mid-day raid team.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Early Shift - [9/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
  • Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Early Shift - [9/9M-BoD & 2/2H-CoS]

• Healer (RDruid or HPriest)
  • Ele Shaman
  • WindWalker Monk
  • Warrior (Any Spec)
  • DeathKnight (Any Spec)
  • Rogue (Any Spec)
  • Warlock (Any Spec)
  • Mage (Any Spec)
  • Hunter (Any Spec)

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Guild Name: The Night Show
Realm: Zul’jin
Faction: Horde
Contacts: Bnet Papa#12894
**Discord ** Dream#6696
Current Progression: 7/9M BoD
Raid Days/Times: Sun & Mon 10p-1a PST / 1a-4a EST

The Night Show is a late-night guild focused on progression raiding. We are working to push ourselves harder each tier, with the end goal of Cutting Edge in mind.
We are recruiting hard for 8.2. LF better US rank in the future.

1 Like

Hey Sprucewayne!

The Depraved Emerald Dream 9/9M are looking for ranged DPS and we’re especially interested in another boomkin. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8PM-11PM CST. If interested feel free to add me on Bnet Kaeva#11816 and we can go over all the details. Hope to hear from you and GL!

Vivified is a newly established competitive raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge and once our roster is fully optimized, pushing at least top 100 US.

Progression: The raid team will be led by players with multiple cutting edge tiers and a competitive mindset, most recently 8/8 mythic Uldir and 9/9 Mythic BOD.

Schedule
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10PM - 1AM EST

Recruitment
All spots are available - We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. High level M+ players also welcome.

High priority needs:
warlock
Boomy (preferably with resto offspec)
Hunter
Mage
Resto druid (preferably with boomy offspec)

Expectations:

1. Class
  • Knowledgeable in all specs that you will be playing
  • Have knowledge of stat priorities, best in slots, and class changes
  1. Character
  • Competitive and extremely motivated
  • Positive mindset - no toxicity
  • Timely - show up to raids on time and let an officer know when you can’t make it
  • Able to take constructive criticism and advice from other guild members
  • Respectful and generally a good person all around - zero tolerance if these rules are broken
  1. Preparedness
  • Azerite and gear upkeep (enchants, sockets, continuously upgrading)
  • Knowledge of mechanics BEFORE coming to raid
  • Personal consumables (food, flasks, runes)
  • Focused during progression and pulls

Outside of Raid
We are a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid we know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other’s company. We enjoy pushing high level keys, always generally in Discord together. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Goals
We plan on progressing as aggressively as we can. For every raid tier, we plan obtain Cutting Edge, earn all the Meta achievements available to us, and eventually maintain a top 100 US position. With these goals in mind, it is important that our guildies remain motivated and competitive as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Contact Info
If you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild, please contact us at -

BattleNet:
cjsu#1139

Validus is an Alliance guild on the US - Sargeras server and we are currently recruiting members to strengthen our community and ranks as we once again become competitive in PVE progression content, and attempt to achieve Cutting Edge.

PROGRESSION: 9/9N 9/9H 6/9M BoD and are 2/2H CoS

RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 9:15-11:15 Server time

RECRUITING: Any capable Dps, Rdps, for Raids and Mythic +

CONTACT IN-GAME: Lazyprobes#1814 Bigjosh // dcf#1533 Coldrrend

We are a laid back guild looking for players to fill raid spots. We currently are in need of Balance Druids, and Demon Hunters.

We raid 9:30 PM to 1 AM, PST. So there’s your half hour budge. :slight_smile:

9/9 Mythic. Take a look and see if you like what you see:

1 Like

Ty everyone! Much to go over.

Hey Sprucewayne!
My name is Kixxi from Bleeding Hollow. I’m the GM for Breaking Game Balance and we are currently looking for consistent, competitive, and commited individuals to fill out our roster. We are sitting at 7/9M and looking for those dedicated few to join us on the push for CE. We are a close knit raid team that loves competition. The team is only as strong as its weakest link and by saying that we help each other out by digging into logs to see where we could all improve making each other stronger. I’m eager to hear from you. I’ll leave other information below for you to look through.

Raid times
Wed/Thurs: (8:30p-12:30a EST) (7:30p-11:30p CST)

Raider Info
*We supply Raid Flask and Food for every fight. Vantus Runes for Prog
*Gems and Enchants provided for core raiders
*Must complete minimum Mythic 10 per week for highest loot cache but encourage to push higher
*Come Ready for each fight. Strategy is talked out in boss specific raid channels. Other information per fight will be listed in ERT notes (Exorsus Raid Tools)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)
AltarPsych#1224 (Guild Master)

Sovereign is a Mythic raiding guild on the Alliance side of Kel’Thuzad-US. We’re seeking more great players to work on mythic progression content. We are 9/9m BoD, currently. We were 8/8m in Uldir, being server first.

Schedule

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sundays:

8:30 PM MST - ~12:00 AM MST (server time)

What we expect from you

An ideal applicant will buy us ice cream (or cheese). Beyond that, we’re looking for people who follow instructions, avoid hazards (fire and void zones), and still put out respectable DPS/HPS/Threat numbers. Since we are working through endgame content, a solid gear-set and hands-on raiding experience will tremendously help your application.

CLASSES NEEDED:

• Boomkin

• Shadow Priest

• DK DPS

• Warrior DPS

If you’re interested, please hit me up at Despina#1512 on bnet.

Hello Sprucewayn! :heart: I know you’re a hordie, but maybe you’ll consider changing sides!!!

[A] Snip Snip is a casual guild rebuilding their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. We’ll treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)!

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster. Interested? PST in game for an invite (you know you’re curious).

Hope to hear from you soon! :blush: Welcome Home!

Adorapine #1749

Looking for home for Patch 8.2! See Original Post for background.